George Zimmerman Rescues Family From Car Crash

RockX

Banned
George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family of four -- two parents and two children -- trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/storynew?id=19735432

:rofl2:

George Zimmerman, again a hero

This is actually a true story.

It's like that scene in "Crash," where Matt Dillion torments that African American couple, and then saves the woman from a burning car later on.

The world is a complicated place.

Next he's going to leap some tall buildings at a single bound and then stop a bullet.

Really? this happened? If so, great, but color me cynical. Why did he just happen to be at the scene? Was it one person or a whole family (accounts vary)? There was someone else with him - did they help out?

Anyway, if he did this great. Has no application one way or the other to the trial.

This would be in George's nature to chase accidents, just like some people need to chase fire trucks and some need to continually scan police radio calls. George should lay low because this is just going to give people wanting to talk to him a clue as to where to find him. He should try another country where there are a lot fewer guns for a while.

Making a murderer your hero just indicates there's something wrong your thinking process and personality.

Next he's going to leap some tall buildings at a single bound and then stop a bullet.

Really? this happened? If so, great, but color me cynical. Why did he just happen to be at the scene? Was it one person or a whole family (accounts vary)? There was someone else with him - did they help out?

Anyway, if he did this great. Has no application one way or the other to the trial.
Trial's over. I think at this point the universe is just trying to make AL Sharpton and Spike Lee look like asses. Not that they haven't done enough to do this themselves.

How racist of you. Are you saying he is a thief because he is Hispanic?

Even Asians are upset with Howey's stereotyping of Hispanic males as thieves.

f.gif

FUCK YEAH.

now he is a LEGIT hero.

Zimmerman is SUCH A FUCKING BOSS!

I love this guy.

TEAM ZIMMERMAN 2013.

Back