Foxnews moving toward fair and ballanced?

Jarod

Contributor
I haven't watched much of Megyan Kelly's new show where she replaces a rabid conservative in the prime time spot, but I did watch her election night coverage and thought she was awesome. Now I saw the clip below... its also awesome.

Is hers a non-biased fair and balanced television news program? I think I might start watching.

And if she really is the real deal, why is Fox suddenly moving toward an honest objective platform after running a shrill pro-conservative network all these years?

I think she is the one who asked Karl Rove if it was "Just Republican math he was using to make himself feel better".

I haven't watched much of Megyan Kelly's new show where she replaces a rabid conservative in the prime time spot, but I did watch her election night coverage and thought she was awesome. Now I saw the clip below... its also awesome.

Is hers a non-biased fair and balanced television news program? I think I might start watching.

And if she really is the real deal, why is Fox suddenly moving toward an honest objective platform after running a shrill pro-conservative network all these years?

YOU STOLE MY POST! No really I was going to post this exact same thing. I wouldn't say "fair and balanced" but yea, better.

Every forum I've been on (except this one) I've asked Republicans, "What is the most educational Republican media you can watch. Media that isn't for profit story tellers lying to the public in an attempt to enrage them"

Then last week I saw "The Huckabee Show" and IT WASN'T CRAZY! I WAS BLOWN AWAY! I swear it was Fox News but showed no signs of fearmonger, hatemonger or lies. He never even mentioned "get your bunker ready" or anything like that lol.

I'll check out the Megyan Kelly show and see what I think. Maybe this is the turning point for Republicans. Maybe they can just admit they had 2-3 bad presidents and they don't have to start a Civil war to become a Conservative party with common sense.

I heard blah, blah, lsh, incorrect fact, blah, blah, blah, incorrect fact.

Two she got wrong, Obama hasn't spent more

US oil production is way up, there was an article posted on this orum bout it.

The Tea Party deserves her as their spokes person!

Blah, blah, blah

I agree. Don't trust Faux. They will bend with the wind. When the situation is right they will go right back to their nonsense.

Would anybody here trust a person who has constantly lied to you? Would you give the keys to someone who has already wrecked your car? Sure, they'll tone it down for a while since they realize they are losing and the public and world have realized they are a bunch of nonsensical Palins.

If you trust Faux then you're dumber than ILA.

Hit the wrong button yesterday and listened to Hannity calling McCain a rino for Christ's sake. The Koch bros will continue to purge the moderates from the party.

I call bullshit.

I heard blah, blah, lsh, incorrect fact, blah, blah, blah, incorrect fact.

Two she got wrong, Obama hasn't spent more

US oil production is way up, there was an article posted on this orum bout it.

The Tea Party deserves her as their spokes person!

Blah, blah, blah

So then how do you feel about msnbc

I agree. Don't trust Faux. They will bend with the wind. When the situation is right they will go right back to their nonsense.

Would anybody here trust a person who has constantly lied to you? Would you give the keys to someone who has already wrecked your car? Sure, they'll tone it down for a while since they realize they are losing and the public and world have realized they are a bunch of nonsensical Palins.

If you trust Faux then you're dumber than ILA.

Hit the wrong button yesterday and listened to Hannity calling McCain a rino for Christ's sake. The Koch bros will continue to purge the moderates from the party.

I call bullshit.

McCain is a rino who only cares about what the media think of him, I suppose you are a msnbc fan

Back