Four teens grab items from closed New Jersey store

sedan

red panda
Four teens grab items from closed New Jersey store:

paid29n-1-web.jpg

Shown here fleeing the scene, they reportedly left with audio equipment and batteries.

paid29n-5-web.jpg

Unfortunately for JPP's resident race-baiters, they also paid for the goods before leaving.

Apparently, they thought the store clerk was on a break ...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/honesty-pays-teens-grab-items-closed-new-jersey-store-pay-flee-article-1.1439324

What great kids. They were on the Today Show this morning.

You should have done face pics of them like RacistX does....

Four teens grab items from closed New Jersey store:

paid29n-1-web.jpg

Shown here fleeing the scene, they reportedly left with audio equipment and batteries.

paid29n-5-web.jpg

Unfortunately for JPP's resident race-baiters, they also paid for the goods before leaving.

Apparently, they thought the store clerk was on a break ...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/honesty-pays-teens-grab-items-closed-new-jersey-store-pay-flee-article-1.1439324

I saw that earlier. The door lock wasn't working and the lights were on, so it looked 'open.' The store owner was amazed that the kids not only left the money, but showed themselves counting back change. He went to the university and gave each of them a $50 gift card. These are like most of the teens I've taught. Most kids, regardless of where they live do the right things, the bad ones are what cause the prejudice against 'teens.'

Why are we celebrating this? SSDD.

Gosh, its like coddling a 4 year old. Good job, guys, here's some milk and cookies and a Dora cartoon sticker! gift certificates and a cameo on a daytime talk show.

Why are we going so far to celebrate something which, 35 years ago, was second nature? sick. For instance, my mother and grandmother told me stories of how they didn't need to lock their doors or cars.

Why are we celebrating this? SSDD.

Gosh, its like coddling a 4 year old. Good job, guys, here's some milk and cookies and a Dora cartoon sticker! gift certificates and a cameo on a daytime talk show.

Why are we going so far to celebrate something which, 35 years ago, was second nature? sick. For instance, my mother and grandmother told me stories of how they didn't need to lock their doors or cars.

Is that to say there was no theft 35 years ago? I find that hard to believe.

The thought did cross my mind that is something wrong with us when we have to celebrate this behavior? I mean these kids did know they were on video and it probably wouldn't be worth getting arrested over stealing $5 worth of goods. I still applaud them for their actions but I do get your point.

Is that to say there was no theft 35 years ago? I find that hard to believe.

The thought did cross my mind that is something wrong with us when we have to celebrate this behavior? I mean these kids did know they were on video and it probably wouldn't be worth getting arrested over stealing $5 worth of goods. I still applaud them for their actions but I do get your point.

You're right. And good on them.

Back