Former Obamacare supporter jumps ship

hey now she can get quotes from all the other insurers and get a better price via the free market huh.

a little shopping should do the trick

the uninsured?

you mean all those people you didn't WANT to be able to get healthcare before the bill passed?

hey now she can get quotes from all the other insurers and get a better price via the free market huh.

a little shopping should do the trick

Deshy, there are only four plans to choose from. There isn't any "choice" in the sense that the insurance companies get to offer different options and compete for your business. That is a lie. Every single insurance company has to offer the same four plans with the same coverage.

Why are you lying?

Deshy, tell me at your age, do you need maternity coverage? It is mandated whether you want it or need it. Why?

DEMOCRAT-RATS-ABANDONING-SINKING-OBAMACARE-SHIP.jpg

Deshy, there are only four plans to choose from. There isn't any "choice" in the sense that the insurance companies get to offer different options and compete for your business. That is a lie. Every single insurance company has to offer the same four plans with the same coverage.

Why are you lying?

Deshy, tell me at your age, do you need maternity coverage? It is mandated whether you want it or need it. Why?

Poor desh....you give her a question that she can't answer and she runs off into the sunset.....how many times have we seen that.

If it wasn't sooooooooooooo sad, I'd be laughing.

i always wondered if democrats were closet Libertarians and if they ever felt any hypocrisy about the 'i got mine, so fuck the others' BS. especially after all the poor democrats got insurance subsidies but the middle class lost theirs.

Back