For real men.

Uncensored2008

Contributor
Have you ever shaved your beard off? If so, what was the reaction of wives, kids, coworkers, etc.

About 20 years ago I shaved mine off and even my boss told me to grow it back. :(

I haven't made that mistake again.

Have you ever shaved your beard off? If so, what was the reaction of wives, kids, coworkers, etc.

About 20 years ago I shaved mine off and even my boss told me to grow it back. :(

I first grew a beard when I was in my early 20s when testifying in a trial as an expert witness “How old ARE you?”. I realized my baby face would not help my credibility. I had it for maybe 25 years or more until my daughter commented on how the gray made me look old. Came off that day.

Your problem is obvious...

1589722135_pgyx6grnfq.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :troll:

I had a mustache before we got married......around our 20th anniversary I shaved it off......took her a couple of days before she noticed......all she said was "put it back"....

Had a mustache since HS. Never shaved under my nose (although it's neatly trimmed). Never grew a beard.

Have you ever shaved your beard off?
Yes.
If so, what was the reaction of wives, kids, coworkers, etc.
Usually surprised that there's a face under there. The other regular comment is that I "look much younger".
:LOL:
(y)

I view my beard as a practical matter. I generally shave it all off towards late Spring / early Summer and then I let it fill in again until next year. It doesn't take very long for it to come back. I couldn't do a "clean shaven" look even if I tried (I'd have to shave literally on a daily basis, and screw that).

Plus, nothing beats a full beard during Wisconsin winters.

I first grew a beard when I was in my early 20s when testifying in a trial as an expert witness “How old ARE you?”. I realized my baby face would not help my credibility. I had it for maybe 25 years or more until my daughter commented on how the gray made me look old. Came off that day.
Expert witness in what? You have no expertise.

Back