For Grind: What Do These Two Have In Common?

no way. I promise you there will be a few conservative business owners that will snap-hire zimmerman. Not to mention the money zimmerman will win after he is done suing NBC. He'll probably also write a book, which no doubt will make millions. Zimmerman will be just fine. Right now he just needs to take a breather, maybe travel the world for a little bit, and relax. Americans have short attention spans, give this 6months to a year and the vast majority of chatter will die down and fade away.

Then he can make his money and retire to some nice area for the rest of his life.

I don't know what they is smiling about, she is a prisoner, lives in seclusion, has no life, it will be the same or George, they didn't go to jail, but they are still prisoners and will be or life.
which should be an indictment on the mentality of the low information american.

no way. I promise you there will be a few conservative business owners that will snap-hire zimmerman. Not to mention the money zimmerman will win after he is done suing NBC. He'll probably also write a book, which no doubt will make millions. Zimmerman will be just fine. Right now he just needs to take a breather, maybe travel the world for a little bit, and relax. Americans have short attention spans, give this 6months to a year and the vast majority of chatter will die down and fade away.

Then he can make his money and retire to some nice area for the rest of his life.
In a witness protection program, no doubt.

Its interesting that so many think both of these two should be in jail, despite their being aquitted by a jury.

Should we just keep trying them until we get the verdict the public wants?

Back