Every supporter of legalization should do this

Timshel

If you know where any cops and/or politicians live especially out in front of their homes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...housands-seeds-protest-demonisation-drug.html

Cannabis plants are sprouting up all over a German town after pro-marijuana supporters planted tens of thousands of seeds last month.

Supporters of the group A Few Autonomous Flower Children spread several kilograms of seeds around the university town of Gottingen last month.

They say they are protesting its 'demonisation' in Germany's 'restrictive drug laws'.

Last edited:
Yeah, German cops probably aren't as trigger happy as ours. And I'd rather not get shot (not that I would with the cops here but still).

Yeah, German cops probably aren't as trigger happy as ours. And I'd rather not get shot (not that I would with the cops here but still).

I am not suggesting you go into their flowerbeds. You could easily spread some seeds into their yard walking by on a road/sidewalk.

I know a cop in colorado, guy does a lot of work with some of the gangs but has told me on several occasions that if they come anywhere near his house, "he will shoot first and there will be no point in asking questions".

Personally I think anyone who thinks its cool to dick with people where they live is an asshole anyway.

The better strategy is to head to your nearest state government site and make additions to the greens and gardens. If you are close to your state capital gardens, then all the better. Brent and I don't have to do this, since our blessed state has legalized marijuana.

:woot:

If you know where any cops and/or politicians live especially out in front of their homes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...housands-seeds-protest-demonisation-drug.html

Cannabis plants are sprouting up all over a German town after pro-marijuana supporters planted tens of thousands of seeds last month.

Supporters of the group A Few Autonomous Flower Children spread several kilograms of seeds around the university town of Gottingen last month.

They say they are protesting its 'demonisation' in Germany's 'restrictive drug laws'.

Oh that is way cool!

if you could protest this by doing it near where I live even better

Well, it's not like it has to be all that organized. If you buy middle/lower grade pot you are going to get plenty of seeds. Just spread them around town on your walks.

I wonder how well they would spread if you just put them in a bird feeder. I believe, the ones used in bird feed are treated in a way to make sure they can't germinate. I am not sure how well they survive being eaten and I am sure it would be less efficient but also lower risk.

Well, it's not like it has to be all that organized. If you buy middle/lower grade pot you are going to get plenty of seeds. Just spread them around town on your walks.

I wonder how well they would spread if you just put them in a bird feeder. I believe, the ones used in bird feed are treated in a way to make sure they can't germinate. I am not sure how well they survive being eaten and I am sure it would be less efficient but also lower risk.

Feeder probably wouldn't work for me; too low density of housing where I am.

But just scattering them on a windy day in town... how hard could that be? or dropping a handful in an outdoor flower pot?

OH I KNOW!!!! DRONES! they can distribute the seeds!

Until then, rent an aircraft at the local airport... ooo!!! would be especially good to fly over the latest fire-damaged area and spread them there!

Back