Equal-opportunity killer denies racism

Big Money

lashawnmarten.jpg

If he was white or Hispanic and had used a gun libs would be trying to lynch him, wouldn't they?​

A suspect police say punched a 62-year-old man in a park after threatening to "punch the first white man" he saw denies race played a role in the assault.

Lashawn Marten, who is black, told the Daily News in a jailhouse interview he's punched people of various races and doesn't target anyone.

“I’ve punched white people. I’ve punched brown people. I’ve punched Hispanic people,” he told the News.

Authorities say Jeffrey Babbitt, who was white, died after he was struck, fell backward and hit his head last week in Union Square Park.

The 31-year-old Marten declined to discuss details of the alleged attack but asked to see an autopsy report and a death certificate.

"You've got to know when to fold 'em and know when to hold 'em. I'm saving those details for trial," he said.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/White-Man-Bias-Attack-Suspect-Denies-Race-Punches-Everyone-223602931.html

and if they can prove he said that then he will be tried for a hate crime and rightfully so.

then hes done huh

unless of course you don't like the witness and claim they are lying because they are not typically cute enough huh

he has no idea of the motivations of Sharpton.

he just hates him because hes black.

its all this idiot knows about him

lashawnmarten.jpg

If he was white or Hispanic and had used a gun libs would be trying to lynch him, wouldn't they?​

A suspect police say punched a 62-year-old man in a park after threatening to "punch the first white man" he saw denies race played a role in the assault.

Lashawn Marten, who is black, told the Daily News in a jailhouse interview he's punched people of various races and doesn't target anyone.

“I’ve punched white people. I’ve punched brown people. I’ve punched Hispanic people,” he told the News.

Authorities say Jeffrey Babbitt, who was white, died after he was struck, fell backward and hit his head last week in Union Square Park.

The 31-year-old Marten declined to discuss details of the alleged attack but asked to see an autopsy report and a death certificate.

"You've got to know when to fold 'em and know when to hold 'em. I'm saving those details for trial," he said.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/White-Man-Bias-Attack-Suspect-Denies-Race-Punches-Everyone-223602931.html

It's very simple in the loopy reverse logic world of PC Liberals; it is obvious this 62 year old white dude was harassing the poor innocent black dude with his "white privilege" dontchyaknow.

Therefore, he is perfectly justified in punching people.

I love his defense; he's an equal opportunity thug.

Back