Drunk history

evince

Truthmatters
Is way more fun than listening you you people spew stupidity.

see you later

FDR is todays subject

every one Ive seen is funny.

I don't even know who most of the people they use are but its still funny as hell

Weekends are pretty lame around here. And yeah, sad to say, I'm one of those who posts on the weekend.

Me too. Especially in very hot weather (like now) or in very cold weather...but it has to be really cold to keep me and my dogs out of the woods in the fall and winter. Can't wait ...

Me too. Especially in very hot weather (like now) or in very cold weather...but it has to be really cold to keep me and my dogs out of the woods in the fall and winter. Can't wait ...

fall is almost here!

I just don't have a life, sadly, due to a variety of reasons, so I post on weekends.

Smoke has been bad today from a fire about 20 miles away, so that's a good excuse to stay in anyway... I can pretend it's that, and not lack of a life.

fall is almost here!

I just don't have a life, sadly, due to a variety of reasons, so I post on weekends.

Smoke has been bad today from a fire about 20 miles away, so that's a good excuse to stay in anyway... I can pretend it's that, and not lack of a life.
I work weekends, and my life is on hold for a couple reasons right now too.

No need to explain, anything you (not you personally) say will no doubt be misconstrued to the utmost degree.

I've said little about my private life -probably too much already.

PS. agree on Fall !!

I work weekends, and my life is on hold for a couple reasons right now too.

No need to explain, anything you (not you personally) say will no doubt be misconstrued to the utmost degree.

I've said little about my private life -probably too much already.

PS. agree on Fall !!

Thanks, Annata, and you are totally right - explanations aren't useful on this forum!

Fall is coming!

oh wait - should I do a Games of Thrones reference? "Winter is coming"!!!!

Fall is my absolute favorite season...then Spring. I am such an outside oriented person and the weather here is usually great for both.

Fall is totally awesome, I agree. I suppose it depends where you live, but I've always loved it, both in the midwest and in California

Back