Don't like Mark Pryor .....

leaningright

Moderate Republican
Staff member
Odds are good you'll get Tom Cotton to replace him. Enjoy.

http://5newsonline.com/2013/07/31/cotton-expected-to-annouce-senate-campaign/

"In what is expected to be an announcement that he is running for the U.S. Senate, Rep. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., has scheduled a public event next week in Dardanelle with political supporters and hometown residents.
A source close to the first-term congressman says there is a “strong possibility” that the meeting next week in his hometown will be a kickoff rally for his U.S. Senate campaign."

I hope Pryor beats him but Cotton's a pretty strong candidate...

Odds are good you'll get Tom Cotton to replace him. Enjoy.

http://5newsonline.com/2013/07/31/cotton-expected-to-annouce-senate-campaign/

"In what is expected to be an announcement that he is running for the U.S. Senate, Rep. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., has scheduled a public event next week in Dardanelle with political supporters and hometown residents.
A source close to the first-term congressman says there is a “strong possibility” that the meeting next week in his hometown will be a kickoff rally for his U.S. Senate campaign."

I hope Pryor beats him but Cotton's a pretty strong candidate...

Just to clarify you don't like Pryor but you think Cotton's worse so you want you want Pryor to hold on to his seat?

No, I like Pryor ok. He's my sort of democrat in a lot of areas. There are some here who don't because he's not far enough in ... you know ... that direction.

Cotton is like a lot of the other house republicans ... too much right and rabidly so. I have a tremendous amount of respect for him as a war veteran but disagree with some of his political stances and tactics.

No, I like Pryor ok. He's my sort of democrat in a lot of areas. There are some here who don't because he's not far enough in ... you know ... that direction.

Cotton is like a lot of the other house republicans ... too much right and rabidly so. I have a tremendous amount of respect for him as a war veteran but disagree with some of his political stances and tactics.

lr, this is random but I was hanging out with my buddy last night who went to Harvard Law School with Tom Cotton and was good buddies with him (said they played basketball together all the time when in school). My buddy says he gets fundraising emails from him all the time. Anyhow I remember you starting this thread so had to look for it.

(My buddy is more libertarian so he doesn't send him money or care much for Cotton's politics either.)

Yes, I don't know how the race will turn out but I get to see all the campaign adds since all of my "local" stations through DirectTV are out of Arkansas.

lr, this is random but I was hanging out with my buddy last night who went to Harvard Law School with Tom Cotton and was good buddies with him (said they played basketball together all the time when in school). My buddy says he gets fundraising emails from him all the time. Anyhow I remember you starting this thread so had to look for it.

(My buddy is more libertarian so he doesn't send him money or care much for Cotton's politics either.)
Oh never give money to a politician! It's like letting a cockroach into your house. Once they get in, you'll never get rid of them!!

Oh never give money to a politician! It's like letting a cockroach into your house. Once they get in, you'll never get rid of them!!

It got me a personal invite to dinner with both Ron and Rand Paul. Sadly I couldn't attend either (was in Iraq for the 1st on and had work for the 2nd). But donating to good candidates is always worth it. Especially when they win.

Back