Do we start profilling Buddhists now?

Jarod

Contributor
I have read reports that the Washington, D.C. Gunman was a Buddhist, are we going to start looking up the skirt of every monk who tries to board an airplane or walk onto a naval base?

(Sorry to disappoint you islamaphobes he was not Muslim.)

Damo is now going to go on my ignore list, as a safety precaution. I suggest we rename this thread:

'Proposal to the Board Part III'.

I think it would be more effective to profile people who are being treated for hearing unincorporated voices, but sure Jarod. You can imagine looking up my "skirt".

I think it would be more effective to profile people who are being treated for hearing unincorporated voices, but sure Jarod. You can imagine looking up my "skirt".

Id rather not, but maybe TSA should.

Id rather not, but maybe TSA should.

They don't imagine it... Like the NSA reading everything we say (Just a quick "hi" to the NSA reader, it's okay to like what you read!), the TSA got to see their dream come to fruition.

They don't imagine it... Like the NSA reading everything we say (Just a quick "hi" to the NSA reader, it's okay to like what you read!), the TSA got to see their dream come to fruition.

Your humor always lightens my day.

I doubt they are reading everything, I think they are just collecting everything.

I have read reports that the Washington, D.C. Gunman was a Buddhist, are we going to start looking up the skirt of every monk who tries to board an airplane or walk onto a naval base?

I was shocked to read that.

And just for the sake of argument...

When and if there are several nations of Buddhists dancing in the street celebrating an event that kills over 3,000 Americans perpetrated by multiple Buddhists in the name of Nirvana simply because they believe Buddha said they should "martyr" themselves and be rewarded with a "paradise" then you'll have some sort of equality in comparison.

When Buddhist sects start preaching that Americans need to die for not submitting to Buddha... You may have a start of a comparison. When they preach genocide of a people because they don't like their "race"... you may have a start of a comparison.

And just for the sake of argument...

When and if there are several nations of Buddhists dancing in the street celebrating an event that kills over 3,000 Americans perpetrated by multiple Buddhists in the name of Nirvana simply because they believe Buddha said they should "martyr" themselves and be rewarded with a "paradise" then you'll have some sort of equality in comparison.

When Buddhist sects start preaching that Americans need to die for not submitting to Buddha... You may have a start of a comparison. When they preach genocide of a people because they don't like their "race"... you may have a start of a comparison.

Are you suggesting that several entire Islamic nations danced in the street celebrating the event that kills over 3,000 Americans?

Are you suggesting that several entire Islamic nations danced in the street celebrating the event that kills over 3,000 Americans?

This "entire" thing is unnecessarily dismissive and apropos to your usual wont to attempt to delay and distract. The reality is it was mainstream in those nations we saw celebrating after the towers fell. Nobody was even spoken to sharply for their participation in those celebrations.

This "entire" thing is unnecessarily dismissive and apropos to your usual wont to attempt to delay and distract. The reality is it was mainstream in those nations we saw celebrating after the towers fell.

I disagree, it was about as mainstream as the Million Man March was mainstream for Washington, D.C.

why respond to obvious trolling?

No sane person believes his religious beliefs entered into his decision to perpetrate

why respond to obvious trolling?

No sane person believes his religious beliefs entered into his decision to perpetrate

Sometimes it is fun to poke them with a bit of reality, I have high hopes he may actually be able to express a genuine opinion rather than some obvious trolling someday.

I disagree, it was about as mainstream as the Million Man March was mainstream for Washington, D.C.

I'd say it was like celebrating a surprise win in the Superbowl for their team, quite mainstream. Nobody was surprised by it.

buddists are close to hindus, who wear that head thing, which is basically a muslim anyway. that's going to be the redneck take. your question isn't that rhetorical bro, lol.

20% of muslims believe you should be put to death if you leave their faith.

good thing i am not a muslim that doesn't want to be one.

Since we are currently still fearing gays, blacks and muslim's I'm not sure we have time to fear Buddhist's too.

I like your point. America has a way of not understanding other cultures and treating them as a threat. Treating everyone the same due to acts of a few is basic ignorance and profiling. And I certainly hope if I travel I won't be profiled as an idiot American.

More trolling....is that all you do ?

you might want to look up the definition of 'strawman' too....have your sect. explain it to you.

Back