Do Americans want to become Communists like Canadians?

monty1

Banned
Do Americans care about staying free and being able to wave old glory down at the court house? Or do Americans really want Obamacare which will make them similar to Canadians. Is this the slippery slope to communism?

Is it time to go get your guns and stop Obamcare now? Is it time to water the tree of liberty?

Are Americans going to allow a black president to steal their freedoms?

We like your healthcare
We don't want to be nearly as poor as you or as cold and uncultured

Try to remember, your country has the highest income per capita but along with that you have the second highest income inequality in the world. That should tell you that you have some very wealthy people at the top and the rest are living like Mexicans who have the highest income inequality.

I rather suspect that nobody on this stinking forum full of halfwits would fall into that top category.

Culture? What's culture to you? A car race or a Brahms concert?

Congrats again on getting a communist health care system like Canada's!

Try to remember, your country has the highest income per capita but along with that you have the second highest income inequality in the world. That should tell you that you have some very wealthy people at the top and the rest are living like Mexicans who have the highest income inequality.

I rather suspect that nobody on this stinking forum full of halfwits would fall into that top category.

Culture? What's culture to you? A car race or a Brahms concert?

Congrats again on getting a communist health care system like Canada's!
I'm in the top so are a few others
Our poor live like your average
You copy out football
Prob play our movies
Congrats on ice fishing
I got to the keys

Do Americans care about staying free and being able to wave old glory down at the court house? Or do Americans really want Obamacare which will make them similar to Canadians. Is this the slippery slope to communism?

Is it time to go get your guns and stop Obamcare now? Is it time to water the tree of liberty?

Are Americans going to allow a black president to steal their freedoms?

Aren't the US extremists utterly, utterly WEIRD? Barking mad, the lot of 'em. Communist bloody Pope and Dalai Lama next, doubtless.

I'm in the top so are a few others
Our poor live like your average
You copy out football
Prob play our movies
Congrats on ice fishing
I got to the keys

No, you're not in the top. Your fellow Americans may be buying that façade but it won't float with others. You're a part of a goofy forum that has no real substance and is a complete waste of time. You can't pretend about that and none of the others can either. When you mentioned the $200,000 you gave away just about where you stand. It's the biggest number you could imagine in your head and that told me all I needed to know about you.

The real facts about your poor and the numbers are easy to find. But wave your flag and claim otherwise if it makes you feel better. Truth is, about 20% of your country are in dire straits and that's a lot more than all the other wealthy first world countries. We've been over this before and we just ended up making the comparison between America and the a buch of third world countries because a comparison with first world countries was too embarrassing for Americans.

But do go out on the porch and wave old glory a bit if it makes you feel more secure. LOL

No, you're not in the top. Your fellow Americans may be buying that façade but it won't float with others. You're a part of a goofy forum that has no real substance and is a complete waste of time. You can't pretend about that and none of the others can either. When you mentioned the $200,000 you gave away just about where you stand. It's the biggest number you could imagine in your head and that told me all I needed to know about you.

The real facts about your poor and the numbers are easy to find. But wave your flag and claim otherwise if it makes you feel better. Truth is, about 20% of your country are in dire straits and that's a lot more than all the other wealthy first world countries. We've been over this before and we just ended up making the comparison between America and the a buch of third world countries because a comparison with first world countries was too embarrassing for Americans.

But do go out on the porch and wave old glory a bit if it makes you feel more secure. LOL
You have country envy
Isn't there a Canadian board
Oh it's -10 outside

Aren't the US extremists utterly, utterly WEIRD? Barking mad, the lot of 'em. Communist bloody Pope and Dalai Lama next, doubtless.

I fear that it's more than just the extremists now. Or at least, the extremists have become such a large faction that they are almost mainstream now. Hence, the control the tea bagger extremist crazies have over the whole political system and the irreparable damage they are going to come close to causing.

In a nutshell, the ordinary American has been dealt bad hands by the wealthy for so long that they are truly barking mad (angry) at their declining lot in life. Yet that anger has been redirected by the leaders of the tea baggers such as the Koch brother, etc., into an anger being expressed against themselves.

It's been a ver clever operation and only now some of them are starting to come to the realization that they have been snookered. Probably too few to make a large difference in the near future.

It doesn't seem possible to Canadians and probably British (such as you?) because we haven't been conditioned to accept the American mindset. That is, to believe with all their hearts that upward mobility is still possible in their country. It's been accomplished with the push for patriotism where you'll see a flag on many porches and you'll hear them screaming out their national anthem at every opportunity. Their military is praised and never questioned and they nearly always are easily snookered into accepting the war plans of either party. The American way is still their way even though it's being proven to have failed the people.

There is little hope of entertaining a rational discussion on the real problems with Americans yet. They are going to be protective of their image and patriotic to the point of not being yet capable of facing and admitting defeat at the hands of the wealthy. And so why bother trying? Except to say to you that everything discussed on this forum is really nothing more than a cleverly concealed argument on the merits of continuing with their rotten lots in life and suggestions that they subconsciously understand that it's not going to work anymore.

It's entertainment at best, to hear those who claim to be supporters of the political right screaming insults at people who are their political siblings. There's obviously not a one of them who fall within the ranks of the wealthy, even though they try to pretend they do. They are motivated by nothing more than the right's agenda that has been foisted upon them by the forces that drive the wealthy and it's been done under the guise of being patriotic Americans.

Now the question becomes, how low will they allow the wealthy faction to take them before they act out and take their country back? Is it even possible to reverse the momentum now? Could Mexicans do it? For the former I would suggest that it's still possible, for the latter it's clearly too late. It will soon be too late for America I believe.

It takes an outsider to recognize what's been accomplished with

Yeah
But it's easy to get wealthy in America
Canada, not so much

Look, believe what you like. I'm not overly enamoured with my own country and so I don't really have the time to tout it. I'll just rely on the statistics that tell a really bad story about your country. And upward mobility is a part of what's lacking in America so that fact doesn't lie either.

Read my previous post and you'll get the idea if you let your mind be receptive to some truths. If not then be content to continue with the mess your country is in.

When you take part on a forum where all the facts are not kept secret and the whole discussion is around your country's horrendous problems, it's hardly credible to try to say they don't exist.

Compare with Canada or any of the higher ranked Euro countries if you wish, you've only going to end up having to face the facts of being near the bottom on nearly every social consideration.

Have a nice day!

We are full of problems
Healthcare the least of which
Perpetual wars being at the top
I'm uber liberal
Very wealthy
Started poor
Not buying the lack of upward mobility crutch other countries use
You have a nice day too
Burr

If your dumb enough to rely on that, you get what your trained for!

You can stick your fingers in your ears and scream, 'I can't hear you, I can't hear you.'

But the facts won't go away. The only cure for your problem is waving old glory out on the porch. And maybe a little private time with your bible?

Do you ever stop bragging about your fucking money, you arrogant cunt?

He doesn't have it. It's his only attraction and he's dreamed it up for attention. Just ask yourself, why would anybody who is independently wealthy be bragging about it? Do any 'real' wealthy people do it?

The internet allows fakers a licence to be whoever they want to be.

No - I'm not a stinking rich Republican thief. Still, I have looked after my family and stood up to you jackboot boys very well so far.

Yes, you have set the bar high and only another two or three have been able to reach it.

Back