Desh and BAC Panthers Trayvonites are on a roll

did you think black people don't come in sociopathic flavor?

do you really think this is how you win over black voters?

see how fucking racists these pudpounders are

did you think black people don't come in sociopathic flavor? do you really think this is how you win over black voters? see how fucking racists these pudpounders are

Did you find the study that proves Republicans are way more racist than Black people yet, Desh?

I am not trying to win over black voters. I am not running for office. Plus I could never promise them as much free shit as the demalquedacrat party.

These are your boys.

Tell ya what puddin. Find me a story about bands of white teens raping black women. Go!

I am not trying to win over black voters. I am not running for office. Plus I could never promise them as much free shit as the demalquedacrat party. These are your boys. Tell ya what puddin. Find me a story about bands of white teens raping black women. Go!

Want to bet Desh avoids contact with Black men? Not that they'd be interested in her, of course.

:0) I have this bitch on ignore. Don't know what it said, don't give a fuck .. but because it's so rejected by this board, it now runs around the board posting child-like tantrum threads that nobody gives a fuck about but the queen of ZERO reply bitch threads, and another rejected idiot. :0)

.. and the really good news ..

This message is hidden because I Love America is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because Agree with me is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because USFREEDOM911 is on your ignore list.

:rofl2:

You know what sucks about this forum? That six of you make it your own personal bitching board. What, do you all live together or something?

Look at all the posts on here, most of them are about people bitching about other people. Like this one.

:0) I have this bitch on ignore. Don't know what it said, don't give a fuck .. but because it's so rejected by this board, it now runs around the board posting child-like tantrum threads that nobody gives a fuck about but the queen of ZERO reply bitch threads, and another rejected idiot. :0)

I have an idea: if you are ignoring someone, then don't bitch about them through a third party post! Just IGNORE THEM.

But you come to this thread and reply anyway don't you you dumb motherfucker? You stupid or what? Wait, you already answered that question bitch

Don't you ever get tired of hating? What must your world be like when you step into the street and your hate boils up when you see people of color?

Glad I don't live in your world.

Read 1984.

Don't you ever get tired of hating? What must your world be like when you step into the street and your hate boils up when you see people of color?

Glad I don't live in your world.

Read 1984.

I love people of color. I love black people. I hate niggers. You are a nigger. A nigger has nothing to do with color to me. A nigger to me is a low rent, stupid motherfucker. You are a nigger. Steelplate is a nigger. Desh is a nigger.

You know what sucks about this forum? That six of you make it your own personal bitching board. What, do you all live together or something?

Look at all the posts on here, most of them are about people bitching about other people. Like this one.

Pardon me ma'am, but you could EASILY have avoided this comedy show altogether. I didn't start this thread, I'm simply having fun with it.

Although it may not be the way you would handle it, how I respond to attacks by morons who create threads about individual posters in a Current Events Forum is not your choice to make.

Anyone insecure enough to post such threads is considered entertainment between serious conversation.

Your posts say you don't care; but you eyes say you do. :)

Pardon me ma'am, but you could EASILY have avoided this comedy show altogether. I didn't start this thread, I'm simply having fun with it.

Although it may not be the way you would handle it, how I respond to attacks by morons who create threads about individual posters in a Current Events Forum is not your choice to make.

Anyone insecure enough to post such threads is considered entertainment between serious conversation.

So you're giving us permission to laugh at you.

Back