Democrat Governor to gun control traitors - Stay the fuck out!

oh those silly states who don't want Texans and NYers telling them what to do.

your memes are killing each other again

Why do you exploit the poor, Desh?

Why do slumlords like you gouge the Latinos?

Gift your house.

Prove you aren't a greedy sociopathic fuck.

they don't like that I rented my house under market to a latino guy who is taking care of his two younger brothers.

They hate it when a landlord has a heart

You gouge rent from a poor Latino struggling to support his younger brothers and call others greedy, Desh?

Have you no compassion?

The kid is like 25 and has a job and an internets site that makes him money.

Hes a sharp young man with a deep love of family.

He is taking care of his little bros because his mom is working NONSTOP running the restaurant she owns in the LA area.

They are an awesome family and we were happy to trim our profits to accomodate them

oh those silly states who don't want Texans and NYers telling them what to do.

your memes are killing each other again

Dear Deshy

Maybe you aren't paying attention. These are democrats who are getting the message about your gun grabbing efforts. Hell, Moonbeam Davis who just gave illegal aliens drivers licenses said no to an AR15 ban. Isn't that democracy Deshy? The American people speaking loud and clear even your democrat party?

Seems you are only a fan of democracy when you get your way.

the right hates to see capitalism paired with human decency.

it means the good people might just beat them even though they are willing to do ANYYHING to win

they don't like that I rented my house under market to a latino guy who is taking care of his two younger brothers.

They hate it when a landlord has a heart

How do we know you rent it under market? You surely aren't doing it at a financial loss are you? And you try to pass yourself off as Mother Theresa.

You could give it to them for free because after all "you didn't build that"

The kid is like 25 and has a job and an internets site that makes him money.

Hes a sharp young man with a deep love of family.

He is taking care of his little bros because his mom is working NONSTOP running the restaurant she owns in the LA area.

They are an awesome family and we were happy to trim our profits to accomodate them

:rofl2:

Deshy trimmed "her profits"

:rofl2:

She doesn't even get what a delusional fool she is.

I so fucking love this. Don't ever leave here Deshy. I couldn't take it if you left. I wouldn't know where to get my dose of left wing batshit crazy

Back