Darla and Rune banned, but morons like ILA still here

blackascoal

The Force is With Me
This site is getting less and less interesting to participate in. Now full of racist morons like ILA while Darla and Rune get banned.

I will be posting a lot less, if much at all.

from what I know...DARLA purposely banned herself, in a protest (?) of some of the misogyny around here.

Yes; this is a blow to the site -i notice TEKKYCHICK hasn't posted either.

This is a moderated site -some good with that, some bad. Sticking around to see how it shakes out, at least for the time being.

But we really do need our good members to return, the one's that post IDEAS - whether one agrees or not.

So tired of message board drama

from what I know...DARLA purposely banned herself, in a protest (?) of some of the misogyny around here.

Yes; this is a blow to the site -i notice TEKKYCHICK hasn't posted either.

This is a moderated site -some good with that, some bad. Sticking around to see how it shakes out, at least for the time being.

But we really do need our good members to return, the one's that post IDEAS - whether one agrees or not.

So tired of message board drama

pretty amazing isn't it

I've made my passion known for where I went to school and its football program. There is a website for usc football fans to discuss the team. Even on that site where we are basically all on the same 'team' there is a bunch of clicks and drama etc. It becomes unbearable after awhile. I chalk it up to human nature but in reality I have no clue.

But yes there are people who come here to comment on other posters more than to join the discussion. I don't understand it but to each his own I guess.

This site is getting less and less interesting to participate in. Now full of racist morons like ILA while Darla and Rune get banned.

I will be posting a lot less, if much at all.

Darla did it deliberately. As did Rune. I would suggest you put ILA on IA. Be rid of him. I cannot fathom why it is so hard for people who dislike him so much to simply put him on IA.

pretty amazing isn't it

I've made my passion known for where I went to school and its football program. There is a website for usc football fans to discuss the team. Even on that site where we are basically all on the same 'team' there is a bunch of clicks and drama etc. It becomes unbearable after awhile. I chalk it up to human nature but in reality I have no clue.

That would be because you are from Ohio and went to USC... very common for both.

Darla did it deliberately. As did Rune. I would suggest you put ILA on IA. Be rid of him. I cannot fathom why it is so hard for people who dislike him so much to simply put him on IA.

What is truly interesting, now that Darla is banned, IlA seems to be posting less. I find that very interesting.

The dozy tart was railing against ILA and then, for no reason that I can ascertain, said some extremely nasty things about me. Then that dumb twat Rune goes and does the exact same thing.

why??????

He said why, but as usual you are too busy with your "the GOP are all liars" rant. He was given a warning, which everybody gets the first time including you. I also see that you have nothing to say about a female poster saying despicable things about me. I guess that you just don't like facts.

Back