Cops aren't BAD PEOPLE at all...

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/w...-cops-arrive-shoot-death-video/#axzz2guP6fQd2

GEORGIA – Lamar Roberson is dead after his girlfriend called the police to help her when he began to suffer negative affects of too much diabetes medication. Officers arrived and killed Roberson when they claim they saw him threatening them with ‘two weapons’ raised ‘in a threatening manner’.

Roberson’s girlfriend and mother witnessed the shooting and they tell a different story.
“He didn’t have nothing in his hands at any time or period at all before they came, any time while they were here, anything,” said Alicia Herron, Roberson’s girlfriend. “They just came in and shot him. He didn’t say nothing, the police didn’t say nothing, anything, it was like a silent movie. You couldn’t hear anything, all you could hear were the gun shots go off and I seen them going into his body and he just fell down.”
Police aren’t talking about what sort of weapons Roberson may have been using, but the Mayor Clarence Billups has said that Roberson was armed with knives. Neither of the knives that were actually sharp enough to be used were being admitted into evidence. Alicia Herron believes the officers were startled due to Roberson’s diabetes symptoms, convulsing in a manner that knocked over a television and might have startled the officers.

They're HORRIBLE, barely human, people.

I hope the cops both die in a car wreck with a city dump truck. Perhaps the garbage man will even get qualified immunity for taking out the trash.

How do you expect to run a totalitarisn state if the police can't randomly murder the innocent?)
What else would put the people into a state of perpetual fear?

Neither of the knives that were actually sharp enough to be used were being admitted into evidence. Alicia Herron believes the officers were startled due to Roberson’s diabetes symptoms, convulsing in a manner that knocked over a television and might have startled the officers.
Iam a telling you, put your hands up behind you head, and do NOT move. You don't want to "startle" a guy with a gun

Iam a telling you, put your hands up behind you head, and do NOT move. You don't want to "startle" a guy with a gun

Or you don't act like a brain dead dimwit and threaten cops. I'm wiling to bet the family are lying their asses off about the call, this guys actions when the cops arrive and possibly looking for a free meal ticket.

Meanwhile, a young black mother with a one year old was shot to death by overzealous DC cops. That should really anger lefttards. But DC is a Democrat town and Waycross, well, them are rednecks dontchyaknow.

Or you don't act like a brain dead dimwit and threaten cops. I'm wiling to bet the family are lying their asses off about the call, this guys actions when the cops arrive and possibly looking for a free meal ticket.

Meanwhile, a young black mother with a one year old was shot to death by overzealous DC cops. That should really anger lefttards. But DC is a Democrat town and Waycross, well, them are rednecks dontchyaknow.

That, my friend, is the root of the issue.

Waco? Ruby Ridge? Federal law enforcement, which is what liberals crave. So we'll quickly forget it and pretend that it never happened.

Demonize the local police, make the federal police the more attractive option.

They had a great reason; they felt like it. Oh but no worries, they got their paid vacation afterwords.

I find this claim incredibly stupid; so you're going to rush to an uninformed conclusion before the facts are in because.....?

Tell me; do you also see “chem trails” in the sky trying to poison us? :rolleyes:

I find this claim incredibly stupid; so you're going to rush to an uninformed conclusion before the facts are in because.....?

Tell me; do you also see “chem trails” in the sky trying to poison us? :rolleyes:

Why would they need to poison me? It'd be easier to just have the cops shoot me at a traffic stop.

You must be the single most uninformed person who has posted on this forum. Unjustified police killings have become commonplace. Pull your head out of your ass, wipe the shit off your eyes and look around you ignorant little man. Fox news hasn't told you the whole story.

Back