cancel2 2022

Canceled
Westminster City Council warden put penalty notice on her Mercedes
Clinton was attending an event at Chatham House to pick up an award
£80 fine for failing to buy £3.30/hour ticket, halved as she paid in 14 days
Photographer claims he saw one agent flashing his badge to warden
Councillor: 'We have to be fair to everyone, regardless of their status'
US diplomats in London get £7.5m congestion charge fines in ten years

A spokesman for Mrs Clinton - who does not enjoy diplomatic status or numberplates - has not yet responded to a comment request, and nobody at the US Embassy press office could be reached.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fine-London-parking-ticket.html#ixzz2hyRsKaLT

Don't liberal environmental types want to limit traffic in the congestion zones?

Well ten quid a pop does that very well. I was driving through London a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday night and it was as busy as hell. The congestion doesn't operate at weekends.

Westminster City Council warden put penalty notice on her Mercedes
Clinton was attending an event at Chatham House to pick up an award
£80 fine for failing to buy £3.30/hour ticket, halved as she paid in 14 days
Photographer claims he saw one agent flashing his badge to warden
Councillor: 'We have to be fair to everyone, regardless of their status'
US diplomats in London get £7.5m congestion charge fines in ten years

A spokesman for Mrs Clinton - who does not enjoy diplomatic status or numberplates - has not yet responded to a comment request, and nobody at the US Embassy press office could be reached.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fine-London-parking-ticket.html#ixzz2hyRsKaLT

Hope the Mail got its money's worth out of this non-story. Hillary wasn't driving, didn't park the car herself, and didn't argue with the traffic guys but she gets the bad publicity anyhow.

I guess Hillary's £40 fine is more newsworthy than "...the £7.5million owed by US diplomats in London, who have picked up 66,372 penalty notices for failing to pay the congestion charge over ten years."

Hope the Mail got its money's worth out of this non-story. Hillary wasn't driving, didn't park the car herself, and didn't argue with the traffic guys but she gets the bad publicity anyhow.

I guess Hillary's £40 fine is more newsworthy than "...the £7.5million owed by US diplomats in London, who have picked up 66,372 penalty notices for failing to pay the congestion charge over ten years."

I very much doubt that this story was even shown in the US media, I also doubt that she was driving either. I don't know how British diplomats behave in Washington or New York but I say probably a lot better than that.

Back