Can they do this, then get away with supporting Jeb Bush?

apparently the lefties are worried that the label will stick

Sure, Hillary is the front runner now, but she was the front runner in 2008 too until some big eared commie from Chicago upset her apple cart. Who is to say that some young hispanic upstart won't come along and Barack her all over again?

then a senator, then the SOS.

She has a heckuva lot of relevant experience, that's for sure!

Having said that, I would like to see Elizabeth Warren or Alan Grayson get a shot at it. I love Hillary Clinton, but we have so many dynamic, qualified people in the Democratic party that I think Ms. Clinton should relax on her laurels. And I admit I want to continue to move away from clinton/bush always being in office - at least until Chelsea Clinton runs!

But based on the article, sounds like repubs are going to be their normal non-classy selves and be ageist and sexist... nice way to lose again!

Having said that, I would like to see Elizabeth Warren or Alan Grayson get a shot at it. I love Hillary Clinton, but we have so many dynamic, qualified people in the Democratic party that I think Ms. Clinton should relax on her laurels. And I admit I want to continue to move away from clinton/bush always being in office - at least until Chelsea Clinton runs!

But based on the article, sounds like repubs are going to be their normal non-classy selves and be ageist and sexist... nice way to lose again!

It really is incredibly sexist, I mean this is coming from the people who nominated John McCain only a few short years ago. I guess their message is; women aren't allowed to age.

I must ask about your last sentence, isn't that politics? You don't think the Democrats didn't go after Reagan over his age? The article stated how the Democrats went after Bush Sr. and Dole about being old. I mean hell there were two Congressional races in the Bay Area that were Democrat vs. Democrat and age was a huge issue.

I'm not saying this trying to defend Republicans but when hasn't age been an issue? And what qualifies as classy in a political campaign because when I look for class politics is not where I turn.

Lizzy the first Native American candidate? Now that's funny.

I must ask about your last sentence, isn't that politics? You don't think the Democrats didn't go after Reagan over his age? The article stated how the Democrats went after Bush Sr. and Dole about being old. I mean hell there were two Congressional races in the Bay Area that were Democrat vs. Democrat and age was a huge issue.

I'm not saying this trying to defend Republicans but when hasn't age been an issue? And what qualifies as classy in a political campaign because when I look for class politics is not where I turn.

Cawacko we have a societal prejudice against women aging. Women in our culture are simply not permitted to age. In our culture they are delegated to aging mother roles by 40, while 60 yo "leading men" are fucking 22 yo's on camera.

"the American people don't want to watch an aging female president in office" Rush Limbaugh about Hillary when the Republican nominee was John McCain.

It's a minefield but have at it - I love pissed off women! We get some shit done.

Exactly. Ok when men are old, not ok when women are.

It just depends on the woman, or the man. Some age gracefully, others not so much. Hillary? Most people I know would like nothing better than to bitch-slap her. That includes most gracefully-aging women I know.

It just depends on the woman, or the man. Some age gracefully, others not so much. Hillary? Most people I know would like nothing better than to bitch-slap her. That includes most gracefully-aging women I know.

That says way more about the redneck trailer trash company you keep than it does about Hillary. My guess is that most of those gracefully aging women you know have tramp stamps.

Anyone rude enough to talk about "bitch-slapping" anyone, much less Hillary Clinton, just proves what a low-life a*hole they are.

Back