Cameron slams Facebook for lifting ban on graphic beheading videos

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Facebook lifts ban on graphic beheading videos

It is just amazing that they could do such a thing.

Group banned decapitation videos in May due to psychological damage

It now claims users should be able to watch and condemn these videos

Child protection groups criticise secret change and call films 'destructive'

The social network has come under repeated fire for removing pictures which it deems 'indecent' - including one of a woman showing her elbows

Last edited:
I would suggest that as many people as possible post this to Facebook to embarrass them. It is just crazy that they don't allow nudity even nipples yet people being beheaded is allowed.

I would suggest that as many people as possible post this to Facebook to embarrass them. It is just crazy that they don't allow nudity even nipples yet people being beheaded is allowed.

Our society is sick. :mad:

Conservatives won't care though, they only get worked up over a nip slip.

Don't you want the people to witness the barbarians doing what they do best.....kill....and how they enjoy doing it.

Whats the big deal with showing nipples ?...you wanna see nipples, look at your own for christs sake....seen one, you've seen 'em all.

Don't you want the people to witness the barbarians doing what they do best.....kill....and how they enjoy doing it.

Whats the big deal with showing nipples ?...you wanna see nipples, look at your own for christs sake....seen one, you've seen 'em all.

Really? Then let's put capital punishment videos on FB, too. It's all barbaric, n'est-ce pas?

Back