Breaking News

Situation is under control now. But looks like at least one police officer got injured.

Is STY in DC?

It's a woman, she rammed the gate then was chased by Capital police, shots were exchanged. An officer was hurt, but not by gun fire,apparently, but as always, the details are sketchy! Lol about STY.

Aside from the cop being hurt, I'm glad this happened. It's just a glimpse into the frustration that many American's are feeling....and it started with violence. I hope that Congress pays attention. How long will they wait...until someone is killed or thousands of people lose their homes? And then they'll give in? What fucktards they are...and I dont swear online (or in person) very much.

Aside from the cop being hurt, I'm glad this happened. It's just a glimpse into the frustration that many American's are feeling....and it started with violence. I hope that Congress pays attention. How long will they wait...until someone is killed or thousands of people lose their homes? And then they'll give in? What fucktards they are...and I dont swear online (or in person) very much.

Sometimes there are just no other words that express our feelings as well.

Back