Bill Clinton Urges Obama to Yield on Health Law

StormX

Banned
In an interview published on Ozy, a web magazine, Mr. Clinton said that Mr. Obama should make good on the promise that he and his administration repeatedly made to the American public.

“I personally believe even if it takes a change in the law, the president should honor the commitment the federal government made to those people and let them keep what they got,” Mr. Clinton said during the interview.

Mr. Clinton’s comment adds to the already intense pressure on the White House from both political parties. It carries special weight given the former president’s role in Mr. Obama’s re-election bid and Mr. Clinton’s own long history of involvement with health care policy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/13/us/bill-clinton-urges-obama-to-yield-on-health-law.html?_r=0

:rofl2:

I said the President should do this weeks ago. I agreed with President Clinton and now I agree with President Obama.

I respect a man who can admit a mistake and take measures to fix it. Sure wish Bush had seen the errors of his ways and gotten us out of Iraq before so many were killed.

LOL, like a good little apparatchik, Gerud can't resist dragging Bush into the discussion of Obamas' self-inflicted political nightmare.

Back