Back to Benghazi...

Cancel 2016.2

The Almighty
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/20/kerry-lets-benghazi-linked-employees-back-job/

Deputy State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf told reporters Tuesday that after conducting his own review of the report, Mr. Kerry “reaffirmed their findings in this decision.”

She said the decision last year by Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton to place the four on administrative leave, with pay, was enough punishment.

What the heck? So you screw up your job, get paid while they assess your screw up... then when they admit you screwed up, they say you have been punished enough so please come back to work at a different position within the State Dept?

Honestly, while "Benghazi! Benghazi!" was okay, I thought the franchise jumped the shark with "Road To Benghazi" and they are really fucking that chicken by releasing "Back to Benghazi".

I'm not going to see it. Just my two cents. Mileage may vary etc.

Honestly, while "Benghazi! Benghazi!" was okay, I thought the franchise jumped the shark with "Road To Benghazi" and they are really fucking that chicken by releasing "Back to Benghazi".

I'm not going to see it. Just my two cents. Mileage may vary etc.

Thanks for your normal subpar insight.

Was it too early for your daily skewering superfreak?

as stated yesterday, it is truly a delusional fantasy world you have created for yourself. Have you recovered from the actual ass kicking you took defending Desh's ignorance yesterday?

as stated yesterday, it is truly a delusional fantasy world you have created for yourself. Have you recovered from the actual ass kicking you took defending Desh's ignorance yesterday?

LOL Yeah sure. Though I'm sure I'm not the first woman to tell you this - I didn't feel a thing!

There is no OP. Just faux outrage making you and the right look like fools.

faux outrage? I pointed out that the people responsible for the security lapse are now back at work in the State dept. How is that holding them accountable as Obama stated he would?

Back