As a sovreign Nation!

patriot66

Banned
I would not ask permission of the U N for anything. I would tell them what I am going to do and ask them to get involved or stfu. Obama is twisting in the wind he said chemical weapons were the red line and until Putin told him what to do he was going to do something. Israel said bring it on to what Assad said. I say level the whole dang place and install a glass factory

If we send enough bombs one could pick up the glass chunks out of the sand :p

But I don't think we should be doing anything. I feel this is more about pushing Russia than any 'civil rights' or w.e. And Assad is winning the war. . .

I would not ask permission of the U N for anything. I would tell them what I am going to do and ask them to get involved or stfu. Obama is twisting in the wind he said chemical weapons were the red line and until Putin told him what to do he was going to do something. Israel said bring it on to what Assad said. I say level the whole dang place and install a glass factory

To level the whole dang place and install a glass factory would make us, or Obama, as bad as the culprits who gassed the Syrian people the other day. Or worse.

Yeah, bombing countries who don't threaten us is a great use of military power and money. After, we should bomb Japan. Been too long since we murdered some Asians.

Yeah, bombing countries who don't threaten us is a great use of military power and money. After, we should bomb Japan. Been too long since we murdered some Asians.

I bet Obama would crap in his pants if Russia attacked one of our ships should we attack Syria.

Back