Are you being responsable if you go without health insurance?

Jarod

Contributor
Are you accepting personal responsibility if you go without health insurance?

What if you have a family that depends on you, are you accepting personal responsibility if you go without health insurance?

What about smoking? Or drinking? Are you being responsible if you do these? Or if you don't buckle up?

Jarod, are you being responsible if the Government makes you get health insurance?

Are you not satisfied with the responses you got when you asked the same question earlier this week?

Are you responsible if you smoke pot?

What a dumb fuck question by a complete dumb fuck.

I love when libtardiots talk about freedom but then turn around and try to force people to do stuff.

Want to keep people from being freeloaders? Simple. Take down the signs in hospitals saying that "you can still be treated whether you can pay it or not"

Gobblement created this fucking problem and now dipshits like Jerkoff Jarod think gobblement are going to fix it

What about smoking? Or drinking? Are you being responsible if you do these? Or if you don't buckle up?

Jarod, are you being responsible if the Government makes you get health insurance?

If you have children and smoke, you are not being responsible. If you drink responsibly, don't drive, I think you can be responsible. If you have a family and don't buckle up, you are not being responsible.

The fact that something is required or not does not affect if it is the responsible thing to do.

Will you now answer my question?

I can see why you guys don't want to discuss this issue. Its a looser for you, so you just call names and run.

I can see why you guys don't want to discuss this issue. Its a looser for you, so you just call names and run.

Don't you want to exercise personal responsibility by telling the world where you hold elected office and what office you hold?

Or it could be that we just got done discussing this EXACT topic on the other thread and you are too much of a fucking idiot to remember we did. How many times do you expect us to have the exact same conversation in the same week?

We already had this discussion. Would you like to go through the process of repeating the same comments? Would you like to see me write the exact same thing I wrote in the other thread?

Or it could be that we just got discussing this EXACT topic on the other thread and you are too much of a fucking idiot to remember we did. How many times do you expect us to have the exact same conversation in the same week?

You always make the same claim when you don't want to own up to something.

We already had this discussion. Would you like to go through the process of repeating the same comments? Would you like to see me write the exact same thing I wrote in the other thread?

Link me up to where you answered the above questions.

If you have children and smoke, you are not being responsible. If you drink responsibly, don't drive, I think you can be responsible. If you have a family and don't buckle up, you are not being responsible.

The fact that something is required or not does not affect if it is the responsible thing to do.

Will you now answer my question?

Jarod, not getting insurance is a risk. Responsibility is a moot point you are forcing onto people. If people don't get insurance, they shouldn't get the benefits attached to it. I think people should get it, but I won't force idiots to not act like idiots.

Jarod, not getting insurance is a risk. Responsibility is a moot point you are forcing onto people. If people don't get insurance, they shouldn't get the benefits attached to it. I think people should get it, but I won't force idiots to not act like idiots.

So its never irresponsible to take certain risks?

You're trying to make it absolute.

The gov forcing people to buy insurance isn't about responsibility. If it is then logically you must admit you think people are incapable of making the right decisions. Do you think people are incapable of making their own decisions? Do you think the government needs to step in and hold everyone's hands?

Back