Are these the kind of people who obey gun laws?

Big Money

Yet liberals say more restrictive laws will stop the thuggery

Two people were charged Monday evening in the Chicago basketball court shooting that injured 13 people Thursday, including a 3-year-old boy.

Bryon Champ, 21, and Kewane Gatewood, 20, both faces felony charges in connection with the shooting.

Each man faces three counts of attempted murder and three counts of aggravated battery with a firearm.

Police say Champ is a "convicted felon and documented gang member" who was convicted of Unlawful Use of a Weapon by a Felon in July 2012 and sentenced to boot camp.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...s-Shooting-Spree-224871622.html#ixzz2fmD3DN3j

This ignorant movement to fool morons like you into thinking "criminals don't obey laws" is absolute nihilism..

Do laws prevent all crime, no.

Do laws reduce crime rates, yes.

Ignorant 1st day of politics Fox News infactuated tool.

just-go-buy-a-shotgun.jpg

LOL

Yet liberals say more restrictive laws will stop the thuggery

Two people were charged Monday evening in the Chicago basketball court shooting that injured 13 people Thursday, including a 3-year-old boy.

Are these? Everyone of you fucking gun nuts is one accident away from being a criminal. When will you realize that?

A Wisconsin man is facing charges for allegedly telling his 6-year-old son, who had at least 3 years of firearms training, to lie after shooting his 4-year-old sister in the face with a shotgun.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/...raining-to-lie-after-shooting-sister-in-face/

I love how you equate enjoying a hobby and constitutional right with insanity.

I shoot for sport and hunt.

Idiots like you are the reason my ammo prices are raising and my guns are looked at as bad things.

I guarantee you that no one from the Left will think I'm an irresponsible gun owner because I'm willing to prove that I'm responsible. Morons like you state "everyone is responsible" and hand them something that was designed specifically for killing without question.

Use your brain kid.

I shoot for sport and hunt.

Idiots like you are the reason my ammo prices are raising and my guns are looked at as bad things.

I guarantee you that no one from the Left will think I'm an irresponsible gun owner because I'm willing to prove that I'm responsible. Morons like you state "everyone is responsible" and hand them something that was designed specifically for killing without question.

Use your brain kid.

Horseshit! Whether you are a responsible gun owner or not has nothing to do with whether or not they call you a gun nut and say you are irresponsible. One of our posters here stated "There are No responsible gun owners. Period." And then his point of view was defended by quite a few.

I hunt and short for sport too. I have never fired a gun at a human being. Billy has quite a few guns, but (as far as I know) has never shot anyone. The reasons your ammo prices are high has nothing to do with Billy.

The reasons your ammo prices are high has nothing to do with Billy.

Unless he buys 7.62x25 Tok....I bought the last of that shit.

Also, I REALLY wish you guys wouldn't quote him. For some reason he still doesn't understand the concept of an IGNORE LIST, and I'd rather not even remember he exists.

This ignorant movement to fool morons like you into thinking "criminals don't obey laws" is absolute nihilism..

Do laws prevent all crime, no.

Do laws reduce crime rates, yes.

Ignorant 1st day of politics Fox News infactuated tool.
this is a ridiculous argument. If there's no law, how would it be a crime?

The liberal agenda is and always has been disarmament of the citizenry, hasn't it?

The Marxists do. True liberals would never give up the right to own a gun.

Marxists adopted the word liberal, and have run with it for so long now that few even know there is a major difference.

The liberal agenda is and always has been disarmament of the citizenry, hasn't it?

Both sides want to disarm the citizens. They work for the 1% who can afford to (and do) hire armed guards.

The the 1% are scared shitless of the people. We outnumber them by well over 300 million people and have more than enough privately held guns for every single one of us.

The greedy bastards took it way to far this time, and eventually "crazed gunmen" will be referred to as patriots.

The GOP illusion of being in favor of gun rights is just a smoke and mirrors show of a decreasingly relevant party.

Back