Any of you have an inner nigger?

ROFL

"Some of us have an Inner Child. Others have an Inner Nigger. Is Holder the president’s conscience? Or his Inner Nigger?"

ObamaHalfWhite.jpg

With much respect, why the need to use the n word? I know the article used it but still...

I personally don't have a problem with the word. For that matter, I don't have a problem with any word. My self worth and self esteem is not tied to a word, whether there is historical significance to it or not.

There is historical significance to the Poles being called stupid. Thousands of jokes are made about their supposed stupidity. Are the poles supposed to be offended by the word stupid?

Oh I am sure that there are those what will gasp in horror that I am trying to compare calling Poles stupid to the ravages of slavery and I am not trying to compare slavery to the Poles per se other than to say that EVERY race or ethnic group has gone through some kind of discrimination in their past. I think to elevate the blacks above all others is its own form of racism.

You can see it in the way BAC and Poet conduct themselves on these boards. They have huge chips on their shoulders and that is only enabled by those like Desh, Darla and Howey whom are afflicted with white guilt

Last edited:
I personally don't have a problem with the word. For that matter, I don't have a problem with any word. My self worth and self esteem is not tied to a word, whether there is historical significance to it or not.

There is historical significance to the Poles being called stupid. Thousands of jokes are made about their supposed stupidity. Are the poles supposed to be offended by the word stupid?

Oh I am sure that there are those what will gasp in horror to the ravages of slavery and I am not trying to compare slavery to the Poles per se other than to say that EVERY race or ethnic group has gone through some kind of discrimination in their past. I think to elevate the blacks above all others is its own form of racism.

You can see it in the way BAC and Poet conduct themselves on these boards. They have huge chips on their shoulders and that is only enabled by those like Desh, Darla and Howey whom are afflicted with white guilt

No but they might...and probably would be offended if you used the word stupid in conjunction with the word polock (sp)

Back