Answer A Phone Call, Answer A Few Questions, Get Fired...

If your employer hires you to do a job its not wise to go on national TV and tell people that your employer is hated by everyone.

that is all you have left huh

its why your party is dying

cheating lying smearing.

it only works for so long

Your job is to answer questions about the ACA...

You get a phone call and you don't hang up on the person, answer their questions, yet still get fired...

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/897...ry-operator-fired-saying-one-likes-obamacare/
You couldn't possibly be that stupid Damo. I can only surmize you're trolling.

The poor lady made a dumb mistake but just about anyone who works for a corporation who speaks for the company to the media without authorization would be disciplined, including termination.

I'll give Hannity credit in that he realized he used poor judgement in calling the lady and putting her on the spot. The fact that he's fessed up to his mistake and is willing to compensate her does show character on his behalf.

But your little Strawman is pretty laughable.

Isn't it funny how we constantly hear from the leftists that "the gobblement is different". The gobblement isn't like an evil corporation who is just in it for profit and making the CEO look good.

But, on a dime when it comes to their Dear Leader the lefties start crowing in unison "Oh, the gobblement is just like a corporation" harummph harumph.

Such bullshitters always putting party over country.

I would say principle, but it would imply that these lefties had principles to begin with

If your employer hires you to do a job its not wise to go on national TV and tell people that your employer is hated by everyone.

Typical Democrat response....'its ok to lie'......fuck the people,they don't deserve the truth.

Look, the misrepresentation by Damo here is that she was fired by the Government via proxy by Obama when that isn't even remotely the case.

odd....I didn't see any mention of Obama in Damo's post......though I suppose if you were incredibly stupid and wanted to deflect away from the wrong that actually occurred here you could pretend it did and try to get away with it.....

Back