And in other news

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
With all of the excitement of Deshy donning her neocon boots and wanting to kill brown people, some may have forgotten that the jobs report is coming out this morning.

Any predictions?

Looks like the number was pretty disappointing. Of large note is the large downward revision from July from 162,000 to 104,000. That is REALLY bad news.

Oddly enough, the stock market is up because they are predicting that Uncle Ben BernanQEinfinity will continue his money pumping scheme so that Wall St can continue their heroin fix. Eventually the music will stop playing and fundamentals will catch up with technicals. When it does, look out below.

For now, I will let price dictate my trading, but with very, very tight stops in place

Looks like the number was pretty disappointing. Of large note is the large downward revision from July from 162,000 to 104,000. That is REALLY bad news. Oddly enough, the stock market is up because they are predicting that Uncle Ben BernanQEinfinity will continue his money pumping scheme so that Wall St can continue their heroin fix. Eventually the music will stop playing and fundamentals will catch up with technicals. When it does, look out below. For now, I will let price dictate my trading, but with very, very tight stops in place

Aren't the acolytes of O-BOMB-YA claiming he should get the credit for good jobs numbers?

Back