America

cancel2 2022

Canceled
only_in_murica_540.jpg

Your country has mentally handicapped people too.

There I think you call them the royals right

well just rub a royals head and spin around three times and make a wish.

its about as useful as spending milllions a minute to PRESERVE the long tradition of being RULED over.

what a really weird thing to preserve

its about as useful as spending milllions a minute to PRESERVE the long tradition of being RULED over.

Deshy you like being ruled over by OWEbama. What's the diff?

You love the democrat party telling you what to do..

do you have any memory just how in locked step the right was during the Bush mess?

You people denied out right facts and embraced obvious lies during that time

There is nothing like a Brit taking the piss out of America to bring you all together, you should be thanking me.

American political 'discussion' takes two forms - quoting from Holy Writ (Wikipedia is about the nearest, and not very near) - or shouting insults at what they believe to be your 'team'. B_O_R_I_N_G!

Oh come on I just jabbed with humor back him for jabbing us.

It really would save you guys a lot of dough to stop having royals though don't you think.

We threw our royals off.

You for some reason turned them into celebrities with money for nothing.

I guess its a kind of tabloid industry subsidy

Oh come on I just jabbed with humor back him for jabbing us.

It really would save you guys a lot of dough to stop having royals though don't you think.

We threw our royals off.

You for some reason turned them into celebrities with money for nothing.

I guess its a kind of tabloid industry subsidy

Compared with political presidents they have a great deal to be said for them, but I'd make it a Civil Service job myself.

You like facts so much, well the Royals cost around a dollar per person per year. Air Force One probably costs more that. The Queen is also the head of state for 16 countries including Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We would rather have her than some toerag like Blair or Bush.

Last edited:
Back