Always listen to your dog

"This may be the second largest dogfighting bust in U.S. history, but it's a drop in the bucket," said Bershadker. "This is going on all over the United States across socioeconomic lines, across racial lines, it is prevalent, it is pervasive, it is deep underground."

It's way past time to put more enforcement and infiltration into this horrific blood sport.

Didn't some people claim that Michael Vicks' prosecution was racially-motivated?

I was one of them .. it was.

Which is not to suggest that Vick was not guilty, nor that he should not have been prosecuted.

That being said, there was indeed racial motivation behind it.

"This may be the second largest dogfighting bust in U.S. history, but it's a drop in the bucket," said Bershadker. "This is going on all over the United States across socioeconomic lines, across racial lines, it is prevalent, it is pervasive, it is deep underground."

It's way past time to put more enforcement and infiltration into this horrific blood sport.
NASCAR?

I got the wrong damned link in this thread.

I meant to post about the dog who warned his family about the nanny abusing the child

If you see big chains arround a dogs neck call the humain society on the people

Better dial, Desh.

snoop.jpg

When I was a kid a friend hads dogs. He would nevee name them beyond a signal obvious physical trait and never let me see them up close.

The dog who warned the parents about the nanny - very cool

The dog fighting story - so very sad. How can anyone abuse animals that way?

Back