Air you can chew.

On cell.phone, so I can't watch video....but sounds like the perfect right wing solution to hunger.

Hungry? Chew air, ya lazy bum!

On cell.phone, so I can't watch video....but sounds like the perfect right wing solution to hunger.

Hungry? Chew air, ya lazy bum!

No disrespect to you because you are practically correct. But the former Right use to hold the anti-government stance to protect the people, not let Corporations do whatever they want like the Federal Reserve has been in charge of since creation.

I don't like that you just sold the Corporations the idea to sell "air"as a meal. They will use it because money =happiness to the people that know little about life.

Americans have a 9th Amendment constitutional right to breath clean air and have clean drinking water. Corporations in America can be sued for violating people’s constitutional rights, that’s why our founders established the JUDICIARY system.

American cities were also blanketed in smog once upon a time until capitalist creativity and technology solved the problem, even though we use more carbon energy than we ever did.

Back