A Little Bit of Truth About Obamacare!

monty1

Banned
http://dish.andrewsullivan.com/2013/09/27/how-to-think-about-obamacare/

Note the source.

And unfortunately it is probably very close to true. The Republicans have watered it down to the point at which it's going to benefit a few, as the article correctly states. That could spell complete failure if the Republican gain control of the Whitehouse because there just won't be the will amongst enough people to hang onto it.

But Americans need to also know, there will be nothing of value for the people coming from the Republicans to replace it. That fact should give pause to the ordinary people who are so willing to throw it all away.

If the corporations try to cash in then we will get universal care even sooner.

Your unfettered markets insanity is being outed daily

If the corporations try to cash in then we will get universal care even sooner.

Your unfettered markets insanity is being outed daily

The corporations are already cashing in and now the consensus is that the majority are opposed to Obamacare. Do any of you really think that change is possible later when these mild and inoffensive changes are so appalling to the political right? You should be understanding that they are completely unwilling to give up any of their profits in order to change the system so it isn't bankrupting your country.

You hate it BECAUSE it will work and prove your historically failed ideas are indeed failures

http://dish.andrewsullivan.com/2013/09/27/how-to-think-about-obamacare/

Note the source.

And unfortunately it is probably very close to true. The Republicans have watered it down to the point at which it's going to benefit a few, as the article correctly states. That could spell complete failure if the Republican gain control of the Whitehouse because there just won't be the will amongst enough people to hang onto it.

But Americans need to also know, there will be nothing of value for the people coming from the Republicans to replace it. That fact should give pause to the ordinary people who are so willing to throw it all away.

What should give people pause is the FACT that Obamacare IS a republican plan.

How do you attack republicans on the one hand, then champion their healthcare plan on the other?

You hate it BECAUSE it will work and prove your historically failed ideas are indeed failures

Are you fucking insane? I'm totally on the side of Obama and his ACA. I'm a Canadian and it's very easy for me to see that it's probably the best chance for a beginning. I also see that if the start is not made then the political right will have won and that will ensure that there is no future hope for years to come. The only thing that will motivate the right to make changes is the fact that your health care system is far to expensive to maintain and that will eventually have kickbacks into their pockets.

This shit couldn't get any funnier. I have to tell you I've been very sick the past few days, to the point of really not being able to get out of bed. Reading this board has provided me with some great escapism and laughs. I thought I couldn't laugh any harder than watching one of the new guys repeatedly refer to Superfreak as "Squeers here" while Cawacko looked on in utter mystification.

But then I find this thread. Monty the anti-American, condescending prick who tried to befriend Desh, being abused by her over his incredulous objections. But he doesnt' realize that Desh believes she's unearthed another Onceler-like sleeper agent, and is therefore completely immune to his "but I support Obama pleas". She's not having any of it!

It's just so effing awesome.

Back