A bijou history lesson

Big Money

The Black Panthers weren't "gang bangers" either! And they didn't go around shooting other black people over drug turf or engage in gang wars.

In the summer of 1969, the alliance between the Panthers and SNCC begins ripping apart. One of the main points of dispute is the inclusion of whites in the struggle for minority liberation, a dispute which is pushed into an open gun fight at the University of California in Los Angeles against the group US, led by Maulana Karenga, which leaves two Panthers dead.

On August 22, 1989, Huey Newton is shot dead on the streets of Oakland in a drug dispute.

As Eldidge Cleaver would later explain in an interview a year before his death: "As it was [the U.S. government] chopped off the head [of the Black liberation movement] and left the body there armed. That's why all these young bloods are out there now, they've got the rhetoric but are without the political direction... and they've got the guns."

http://www.marxists.org/history/usa/workers/black-panthers/

Those don't look like AK47s to me!

new-black-panthers-600x350.png

In the summer of 1969, the alliance between the Panthers and SNCC begins ripping apart. One of the main points of dispute is the inclusion of whites in the struggle for minority liberation, a dispute which is pushed into an open gun fight at the University of California in Los Angeles against the group US, led by Maulana Karenga, which leaves two Panthers dead.

On August 22, 1989, Huey Newton is shot dead on the streets of Oakland in a drug dispute.

As Eldidge Cleaver would later explain in an interview a year before his death: "As it was [the U.S. government] chopped off the head [of the Black liberation movement] and left the body there armed. That's why all these young bloods are out there now, they've got the rhetoric but are without the political direction... and they've got the guns."

More misdirection and obfuscation, which is the main instrument of most right wing discussions once they are bested. When are you going to bring out the kitchen sink?

But you did give me something I could use here:

"They've got the rhetoric but are without the political direction" as I said and implied several times here they are apolitical.

Thanks for affirming that!

I am illiterate so I speak mostly in pictures, I learned how to do this from Army training manuals

This is not the original picture you imbecile but it is characteristic of how you people continually change the subject of threads and then claim that you are still talking about the same thing. You aren't! But being a descendent of the Know-Nothings you are too dense to understand or follow an argument.

Say no to Dem misogny

Hey you illiterate fool if you are going to talk about "misogny" or something that sounds like that it might help if you took the time to actually see how the damn word was spelled before you made an ass out of yourself and showed that you not only know nothing about it but you don't even know how to spell it. And earlier today you actually claimed you were going to help me with the big words! What a damn fool. Before you claim to help anyone with anything you better get you partner there to help you spell the words you are trying to use because you are a real loser!

For the record the word is spelled MISOGYNY--practice is a few times. Maybe you should write it on the white board a few dozen times just to help you learn it. I see why you stick with pictures. You don't do words too well at all!

So what exactly is your point with this snippet of information? Are you really trying to claim that this is relevant because Black Marxists have always been the base of the Democratic Party? Or are you trying to claim that the people who cawacko referred to as "gang bangers" somehow in a moment of absolute conflation not seen here in a while are both representative or all Black Marxists, all Black Democrats and all Democrats more generally. Is that your claim. And exactly what does the activities of the Black Panthers either in the summer of 1969 have to do with "gang bangers" today? Will you next claim that organization and mobilization of Black constituencies in the time after Reconstruction were evidence of Black mobilization in the 20s in Chicago? Where does it end? Are slave revolts pertinent too?

There was never any doubt.

You two jackasses have gotten together and decided that you know something that is totally erroneous but you keep at it, pencil dick, someday that detective bad may yield something else that will be totally wrong. Seems like everybody had a theory! People like Billy thought they had it all figured out, too. They didn't! I don't think you'll ever figure any of this shit out. That background you are looking for doesn't exist, pencil dick. You and your ignorant friend are just too goddamn creepy to have much actual brain power. What time is it in California now, pencil dick? What time is it in Timbuktu? What time is it in Newcastle, git?

I was really surprised when Dantes said she didn't think they looked like AK47s......most liberals think anything that isn't a handgun looks like an assault rifle.....

You two jackasses have gotten together and decided that you know something that is totally erroneous but you keep at it, pencil dick, someday that detective bad may yield something else that will be totally wrong. Seems like everybody had a theory! People like Billy thought they had it all figured out, too. They didn't! I don't think you'll ever figure any of this shit out. That background you are looking for doesn't exist, pencil dick. You and your ignorant friend are just too goddamn creepy to have much actual brain power. What time is it in California now, pencil dick? What time is it in Timbuktu? What time is it in Newcastle, git?

isn't it odd that you banned us from your thread but come over here to play anyway?......

please don't say pencil dick. it's offensive and it's body shamming and really lowers the quality of the posts on this board. thanks.

Back