4 year old joins mensa

I thought the same thing Lorax. This is definitely a feel good story that I heard about the other day ... But does it really belong here?

so it was OK to kill him then?

wow

Did I say that?

No.

The point is that her upbringing having two loving parents in the household have as much to do with this as her God given talents

Who knows, maybe Trayvon could have been a Mensa candidate if his parents weren't so shitty. Maybe he wouldn't have led a thuggish life leading to drug use, robbery, and fighting. Maybe if his dad had presented a better example, Trayvon wouldn't have been suspended from school and never been in that neighborhood.

But luckily this adorable little girl has wonderful parents and I wish her all the best.

Another of Desh's phony meme threads blows up in her face

Did I say that?

No.

The point is that her upbringing having two loving parents in the household have as much to do with this as her God given talents

Who knows, maybe Trayvon could have been a Mensa candidate if his parents weren't so shitty. Maybe he wouldn't have led a thuggish life leading to drug use, robbery, and fighting. Maybe if his dad had presented a better example, Trayvon wouldn't have been suspended from school and never been in that neighborhood.

But luckily this adorable little girl has wonderful parents and I wish her all the best.

Another of Desh's phony meme threads blows up in her face

brain capacity is inherited for the most part fool

brain capacity is inherited for the most part fool

So you are arguing that IQ differences are genetic, that's fascinating as that is supposedly one of the premises of the Bell Curve which caused so much controversy when it was published. Of course the authors actually said that it was both nature and nurture. I suspect you are too dim to realise that you just made a highly racist statement.

Back