12 Signs America Is Insane

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://www.alternet.org/print/12-signs-america-insane

insanity.jpg

America is insane because a Canadian made $55 million? Good to see ken is anti-immigration to the U.S.

America is insane because a Canadian made $55 million? Good to see ken is anti-immigration to the U.S.

Really? that's what you focus on? the op said nothing about Bieber being Canadian.

That Bieber made so much money does show that some of the US, at least, is insane.

Really? that's what you focus on? the op said nothing about Bieber being Canadian.

That Bieber made so much money does show that some of the US, at least, is insane.

A liberal/Democrat thinks America is insane because of what some Republicans/conservatives do.

A Republican/conservative could post the equivalent thing and say America is insane because of what some liberals/Democrats do.

Just dumb partisanship to me so I found humor in the idea that a Canadian supposedly made all his money in America.

You saw partisanship in that piece, cawacko? Really? You mean it wasn't a cleverly written, humorous article driving home some great political point? Mmmm.....

cawacko is so smart she liked that last statement..No offense kid.

"The six Wal-Mart heirs possess more wealth than the bottom 40% of families in this country. Or, in other words, six surrealistically-rich people who say they can’t provide decent wages or benefits for their workers have more wealth than roughly 160 million other Americans combined. Much of that Wal-Mart wealth is directly attributable to the ways U.S. taxpayers subsidize the Wal- Mart labor pool, offer tax breaks, and tilt the playing field so that so much wealth flows into those few hands. Six people. Think about that, if your own head isn’t too far up your nether orifice, then think of the people and policies that created such disparity." ~ Epic

The two-party system is insane .. and it makes Americans stupid.

The choice between tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum.

Most Americans dream of being rich...deep down most know they never will be. But as I learned when I was only a teen and overheard a pimpe covered greaseball bragging about the blow jobs he was getting (lol) to the fat kid; everyone needs to feel superior to someone. If Wal Mart started paying their employees better, who would people like Cawacko, Onceler, and Superfreak feel superior to?

Most Americans dream of being rich...deep down most know they never will be. But as I learned when I was only a teen and overheard a pimpe covered greaseball bragging about the blow jobs he was getting (lol) to the fat kid; everyone needs to feel superior to someone. If Wal Mart started paying their employees better, who would people like Cawacko, Onceler, and Superfreak feel superior to?

Darla, I'm from Ohio. I'm better than anyone from the other 49 states.

cawacko is so smart she liked that last statement..No offense kid.

"The six Wal-Mart heirs possess more wealth than the bottom 40% of families in this country. Or, in other words, six surrealistically-rich people who say they can’t provide decent wages or benefits for their workers have more wealth than roughly 160 million other Americans combined. Much of that Wal-Mart wealth is directly attributable to the ways U.S. taxpayers subsidize the Wal- Mart labor pool, offer tax breaks, and tilt the playing field so that so much wealth flows into those few hands. Six people. Think about that, if your own head isn’t too far up your nether orifice, then think of the people and policies that created such disparity." ~ Epic

except they DO provide decent wages for their workers. They pay very similar wages to other retailers. But some idiots simply refuse to believe that because they want to hate on the rich.

YOU

The American right always makes the claim that liberals want to steal the rich people's money. Any fool can see that the rich people have already long ago rigged the system so that it will steal any wealth the poor and middle class could ever accumulate.

And the ironic part of it is that the tea party are in bed with the very rich and are trying to enable them to steal even more.
Doesn't your country's income disparity tell you assholes anything?

The American right always makes the claim that liberals want to steal the rich people's money. Any fool can see that the rich people have already long ago rigged the system so that it will steal any wealth the poor and middle class could ever accumulate.

And the ironic part of it is that the tea party are in bed with the very rich and are trying to enable them to steal even more.
Doesn't your country's income disparity tell you assholes anything?

Income disparity, poverty, human suffering doesn't mean a thing to brainwashed sociopaths.

Back