Just when you thought he couldn't get any more ***** **** ****** *****
Presidential candidate Donald Trump gives a thumbs up during the CNBC Republican Presidential Debate at University of Colorados Coors Events Center October 28, 2015 in Boulder, Colorado.
Presidential candidate Donald Trump gives a thumbs up during the CNBC Republican Presidential Debate at University of Colorados Coors Events Center October 28, 2015 in Boulder, Colorado.
Donald Trump will claim Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim was part of a cabal dredging up allegations the Republican nominee touched women inappropriately, the Wall Street Journal reported.
According to the WSJ report, which cited an unnamed Trump adviser, Trump planned to claim that Slim, a New York Times shareholder and Clinton Foundation donor, was trying to boost Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's campaign by damaging Trump's. The adviser said Trump could launch the attack as early as Friday, the report said.
A spokesman for Slim denied that the media mogul had interfered in the U.S. election, while New York Times publisher Arthur Sulzberger Jr. said Slim had never sought to influence the newspaper's coverage, the WSJ reported.
A Clinton campaign press secretary called Trump's claim a "deranged right-wing conspiracy theory," the report said.
The Slim family owned around 17 percent of The New York Times Co. Class-A shares as of March, although the Sulzberger family controls the company, the report noted.
The full WSJ report can be read here.
Since a 2005 video emerged last week of Trump making lewd comments about women and bragging about groping them without consent, as many as 10 women have alleged the Republican nominee assaulted them.
Trump has denied the accusations in vehement terms and threatened to sue the various media outlets that have run stories. On Thursday, Trump's wife Melania tweeted a letter from her lawyer that asked People magazine to retract parts of story in which a writer on the magazine recounted how Trump allegedly assaulted her.
More @ source
Presidential candidate Donald Trump gives a thumbs up during the CNBC Republican Presidential Debate at University of Colorados Coors Events Center October 28, 2015 in Boulder, Colorado.
Presidential candidate Donald Trump gives a thumbs up during the CNBC Republican Presidential Debate at University of Colorados Coors Events Center October 28, 2015 in Boulder, Colorado.
Donald Trump will claim Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim was part of a cabal dredging up allegations the Republican nominee touched women inappropriately, the Wall Street Journal reported.
According to the WSJ report, which cited an unnamed Trump adviser, Trump planned to claim that Slim, a New York Times shareholder and Clinton Foundation donor, was trying to boost Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's campaign by damaging Trump's. The adviser said Trump could launch the attack as early as Friday, the report said.
A spokesman for Slim denied that the media mogul had interfered in the U.S. election, while New York Times publisher Arthur Sulzberger Jr. said Slim had never sought to influence the newspaper's coverage, the WSJ reported.
A Clinton campaign press secretary called Trump's claim a "deranged right-wing conspiracy theory," the report said.
The Slim family owned around 17 percent of The New York Times Co. Class-A shares as of March, although the Sulzberger family controls the company, the report noted.
The full WSJ report can be read here.
Since a 2005 video emerged last week of Trump making lewd comments about women and bragging about groping them without consent, as many as 10 women have alleged the Republican nominee assaulted them.
Trump has denied the accusations in vehement terms and threatened to sue the various media outlets that have run stories. On Thursday, Trump's wife Melania tweeted a letter from her lawyer that asked People magazine to retract parts of story in which a writer on the magazine recounted how Trump allegedly assaulted her.
More @ source
