Trump trial outcome

You fucks just want your criminal hero to get away with every unethical and/or illegal act he's ever committed, don't you?

I bet you all hope and pray that he finally shoots someone on 5th Avenue just so you can get your rocks off watching him evade the law and get away with it.

I can only imagine how deliriously happy that would make Trumper Nation.
Nah... I won't be voting for Trump. This isn't about that. Though you clearly want to see the Justice system turned into a political tool to punish political opponents like a third world nation (Iraq comes to mind). This one was a stretch. A misdemeanor that had passed the statute of limitations reduxed by assigning motive and then calling it a felony. This judge and prosecutor have worked to turn our nation into third world Kangaroo Court status with the applause of the left, who long ago used to tell us we should "fight the Man"... Imagine these folks raging "against the machine" nowadays... laughable. They've gone and become the machine.

Nah... I won't be voting for Trump. This isn't about that. Though you clearly want to see the Justice system turned into a political tool to punish political opponents like a third world nation (Iraq comes to mind). This one was a stretch. A misdemeanor that had passed the statute of limitations reduxed by assigning motive and then calling it a felony. This judge and prosecutor have worked to turn our nation into third world Kangaroo Court status with the applause of the left, who long ago used to tell us we should "fight the Man"... Imagine these folks raging "against the machine" nowadays... laughable. They've gone and become the machine.
Sort of like impeaching a President for giving a cute answer about getting a blowjob from a female intern during the deposition phase of a politically motivated civil lawsuit?

Sort of like impeaching a President for giving a cute answer about getting a blowjob from a female intern during the deposition phase of a politically motivated civil lawsuit?
Impeachment is part of the constitution. Hence you haven't heard me saying this about the two weak impeachments that they knew would go nowhere against Trump. (Also a weak impeachment for Clinton, also said back then it would go nowhere).

Pretending that using the Justice System as a political tool is the same thing as working within the constitution is just more weak excuses and childish "they doooo it too" argument... well, we all know that "they do it too"... that's just a confession.

Impeachment is part of the constitution. Hence you haven't heard me saying this about the two weak impeachments that they knew would go nowhere against Trump. (Also a weak impeachment for Clinton, also said back then it would go nowhere).

Pretending that using the Justice System as a political tool is the same thing as working within the constitution is just more weak excuses and childish "they doooo it too" argument... well, that's just a confession.
How is using an obviously trumped up impeachment as a political tool in order to, as you put it, punish political opponents, "working within the constitution"?

How is it any more righteous than using the justice system which btw, is also working within the constitution in this case? If a defendant has been out of state, then the statute of limitation can be "toiled" or suspended during that period. Trump, having been in D.C. for four years as president, was out of state.

Pretending that using the Justice System as a political tool is the same thing as working within the constitution is just more weak excuses and childish "they doooo it too" argument... well, we all know that "they do it too"... that's just a confession.
Right. A political tool in how many state and federal jurisdictions now? Ruh roh! Not one of those national conspiracies like a stolen election, is it?

Uhhhhhhh...... lessee..... because there's a STATE LAW against any and all election tampering maybe??????🤔
Duuuuhhhhhhhhhh......😒
Did Trump pay what'shername from an account in NY state while she was living in NY state? Aside from that, a Presidential election is a federal one, not a state one.

I don't even know what you're talking about.
Of course you don't. 12 million + of the supposed jobs added while Biden was in office came from the reopening of the economy after it was shutdown for Chinese disease. That leaves roughly 3 million or less that have been created.

So, Biden can take credit for less than 3 million new jobs, and more likely something like 1.75 million new ones with a high degree of accuracy. That is, Biden's job creation sucks like everything else he does and he's lying his ass off about job creation claiming 15 million.

No, it hasn't. The NY courts so far have ignored considerable law in letting this trial go forward.
The law reads, if you bothered to look it up, kazy fuck, is that they are felonies if they are committed in conjunction with, to cover up or or otherwise related to another crime. Period. The statute does not state nor require that it be a state crime.

Not only are you stupid fucks in denial, you’re willfully ignorant. You don’t know shit about law.

Did Trump pay what'shername from an account in NY state while she was living in NY state? Aside from that, a Presidential election is a federal one, not a state one.
Doesn’t matter. The NY statute doesn’t require a state law violation for the other crime.

I wonder why some people -- despite claiming that they don't like Trump and won't vote for him -- believe that prosecuting him for crimes committed equates to political vengeance. Why on Earth you or anyone else believes that just because someone was once POTUS means they're immune from responsibility is beyond me. Talk about wanting to live in a fascist country, where leaders can do as they please and get away with stuff that would land you or me in prison.

That is irrelevant.

He committed the crime in NY and broke NY state laws while in NY or operating out of NY, so NY has the right and the duty to prosecute in NY.

new-york-the-big-apple.gif

Of course you don't. 12 million + of the supposed jobs added while Biden was in office came from the reopening of the economy after it was shutdown for Chinese disease. That leaves roughly 3 million or less that have been created.

So, Biden can take credit for less than 3 million new jobs, and more likely something like 1.75 million new ones with a high degree of accuracy. That is, Biden's job creation sucks like everything else he does and he's lying his ass off about job creation claiming 15 million.

From one of your own sources:
"Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moody’s Analytics, whose work has often been cited by the White House, told us Biden deserved “significant credit” for the strong job performance. “I think it is fair to say that job market recovery from the pandemic under President Biden has been astounding, and significantly better than anticipated when he took office.”

Zandi pointed to the American Rescue Plan, a $1.9 trillion pandemic relief measure signed into law by Biden in March 2021. “Without that massive fiscal support, it would have take much longer for the economy to fully recover,” Zandi said, citing a February 2022 Moody’s report that estimated it would have taken an additional year to recover the jobs lost because of the pandemic without the ARP.

By June 2022, employment hit and slightly surpassed the pre-pandemic peak. Since then, the job growth under Biden has been an average of 282,000 per month — that’s still 100,000 more than the pre-pandemic average under Trump.

The law reads, if you bothered to look it up, kazy fuck, is that they are felonies if they are committed in conjunction with, to cover up or or otherwise related to another crime. Period. The statute does not state nor require that it be a state crime.

Not only are you stupid fucks in denial, you’re willfully ignorant. You don’t know shit about law.
So, what was the related crime Trump was charged and convicted of?

I love it when Trump supporters morph from being experts on virology to experts on American jurisprudence in less time than it takes a person with an ENTIRE brain to get a law degree.

Every prediction in this thread is filtered through heavy political bias, so they are even more worthless than any other prediction about things that are unpredictable.

Besides, even if he's found guilty, he won't go to prison anyway, and will be allowed to carry on with his campaign and keep firing up the brainless idiots who support him.

The best we can hope for is that there are enough sane conservatives and moderate Republicans who have come to see him for what he is, and are disgusted by him enough to keep them from voting for him, to cost him the election in November.

Then the question will be, what are the chances the MAGAtards will throw another mass temper tantrum?
For me personally, a lot depends on who Trump selects as his VP. If it’s Dan Crenshaw, e.g., or someone with intelligence and common sense, I’ll vote for Trump in the hope he keels over from a massive heart attack.
If it’s a hardcore MAGA like Noem I’ll just have to vote third party as usual.
But the thought of Biden, Trump or Kamala as my leader nauseates me.
Noone with sense would accept the vice president position from that asshole.

Back