Trump chickened out! I love it.

on the other hand, I've been correcting your constant mistakes........I love it when armchair lawyers think they know shit........and they're usually right.......all they know is shit.....
You cannot call out Domer as an armchair lawyer when you have proven your Valparaiso law school mill degree is worth shit and you make more mistakes on matters of law than anyone else here.

YOU are the one continuing this "big deal" with me.

All I have said is that Trump insisted that he was going to testify and didn't.

If it is not a big deal...all you have to say is: You are correct, Ross.
That will happen when

g1zhE36.gif

It's nice of you though to give the pathetic twat some much-needed attention. It keeps her dogs safe from kicking. :rofl2:

You cannot call out Domer as an armchair lawyer when you have proven your Valparaiso law school mill degree is worth shit and you make more mistakes on matters of law than anyone else here.
I call out both you AND Domer as arm chair lawyers........Valpo was a widely respected law school when I graduated from there in 1974.......on the other hand, I have no reason to expect that the GED diplomas you both hold qualify you to be anything more than the mindless lib'rul shills you've shown yourselves to be here........I've made no mistakes here......the fact you still think a grand jury verdict holds any meaning opposed to the trial that has already been lost demonstrates you both know absolutely nothing.......

I call out both you AND Domer as arm chair lawyers........Valpo was a widely respected law school when I graduated from there in 1974.......on the other hand, I have no reason to expect that the GED diplomas you both hold qualify you to be anything more than the mindless lib'rul shills you've shown yourselves to be here........I've made no mistakes here......the fact you still think a grand jury verdict holds any meaning opposed to the trial that has already been lost demonstrates you both know absolutely nothing.......
You graduating from any law school almost certainly means they were exposed as a fraud degree mill after and should be shuttered.

Tell us, what happened to Valpo after?

And tell us do you stand by your legal reading skills from Valpo and maintain that NYS law does not allow for defendants to testify to a grand jury?

Is that still the position you maintain based on your Valpo law school skills you gained?

And tell us do you stand by your legal reading skills from Valpo and maintain that NYS law does not allow for defendants to testify to a grand jury?
yes.....because "allowing defendant's to testify" isn't where the goal posts began........neither of you college rejects understands the fundamental difference between the grand jury and the trial.......no reason the explain it to you again, you didn't understand it before and you never will......

yes.....because "allowing defendant's to testify" isn't where the goal posts began........neither of you college rejects understands the fundamental difference between the grand jury and the trial.......no reason the explain it to you again, you didn't understand it before and you never will......
Translation: You have no clue what the difference is. lol

Reactions: QP!
Nobody really believed he would testify, even though he said he would.

Nobody really believes his word is any good, not even the Trumppers.

Trump chickened out of testifying at his trial. He had the perfect opportunity to tell his story, guess he knew it would not help.

This is a story without much meat behind it. It is pretty common for the accused to not take the stand in their trials.

In this case the worst thing is that we WANTED him to so badly because we all knew what raving sh*tshow it would be. It would literally make comedy fortunes for the next few months. Trump would have been in "full Trump Mode" and it would have been fun to watch as an adult man acted like a spoiled toddler with brain damage.

the fact you still think a grand jury verdict holds any meaning opposed to the trial that has already been lost demonstrates you both know absolutely nothing.......
There has been no verdict in the trial, so neither side has lost the trial. If you were a lawyer, you would know that. trump lost the grand jury verdict, which allowed him to be tried.

Again, time for another legal lesson ...

We are talking about the Grand Jury in NYS.

Read that again and try to comprehend it.

In NYS the defendant CAN and DOES get to present to the Grand Jury and Trump and his legal team did.

So you saying NYS '...grand juries hear only the evidence that the prosecutor presents..." is factually incorrect.

But knowing you got your law degree from failed law school Valpo explains why you cannot read the statute i provided.

This is a story without much meat behind it. It is pretty common for the accused to not take the stand in their trials.

In this case the worst thing is that we WANTED him to so badly because we all knew what raving sh*tshow it would be. It would literally make comedy fortunes for the next few months. Trump would have been in "full Trump Mode" and it would have been fun to watch as an adult man acted like a spoiled toddler with brain damage.
He was correct not to take the stand. He would have been embarrassed beyond belief. I'm just pointing out how they believed him when he said he would.

Translation: You have no clue what the difference is. lol
Yup.

I want to give PmP the benefit of the doubt that he is just ignorant of the law that i quoted for him, but he continues to show he is stupid and cannot read or accept new facts.

I cited for him, over and over the NYS statute that allows for defendents to also address the Grand Jury. I presented him video of Trump's lawyers sending in a witness (Costello) to testify in front of the Grand Jury.

And what is his reply to all that.

it is 'nope, they can only testify in trial and not at the Grand Jury'.

He is irredeemable stupid when it comes to all matters law. There simply is no way to educate him and raise his level up.

He was correct not to take the stand. He would have been embarrassed beyond belief. I'm just pointing out how they believed him when he said he would.

Fair enough. Anyone who actually believes the words that vomit forth from his pie-hole are always going to be unpleasantly surprised, methinks. :)

Like 99% of his promises made to the Cult, this one turned out to be broken as well. Doesn't matter why. All that matters is the orange shitgibbon will say anything for approval, and the Cultists gulp it down like a DQ frosty, then defends it when the truth is revealed.

The MAGATs have even fewer principles and morals than their #MalignantMessiah.

Last edited:
Back