Russia shot down Israeli nuke loaded f-35 headed for Iran: Pepe Escobar

Us support of Israel weakened after this....the assumption is that it is because of campus protests and the election....but maybe not. Israel was told to not escalate with Iran because the children of Washington decided that our military is not prepared to deal with Iran right now....if the Zionist Bastards defied this command there would be consequences.

Joe Biden is worried about losing votes in Michigan. His "advisors" tell him that he will win New York regardless of what he does, so fuck the Jews. But the Muslim vote in Dearborn could easily be lost, so cater to the Terrorists.

Support for Israel is astoundingly high among the American people;

1715723717315.png

The insane, Antisemitic democrats do not represent the views of decent Americans.

Dood if Israel had packed nukes onto a plane and was on the way to bomb Iran there is no Muslim country we could stop from talking about it. This is just inanity and blather.
Ecobar has a reputation for having excellent sources, and for not lying. Till/Unless my grapevine chatters that this did not happen I am following. That no one is would talk about it makes sense, as everyone to include America is working to prevent the Zionist Bastards from provoking a regional war.

That the Zionists are working to get America involved in a war with Iran almost everyone understands. Do not forget that the Debacle in Iraq was largely provoked by Israel....they have done this before.

My understanding is that Israel has 4 air tankers, getting one F-35 back and forth from Iran is doable.

Interesting Side Note: There is little doubt with the people that I listen too that the modern Russian systems have no trouble tracking F-35's, and should have no trouble shooting them down. Whether the Iranian S-300's can I do not know.

Here we go.

Israel initially chose to respond with extreme force.

An F-35 loaded with a nuclear bomb was sent east over Jordan.

The mission: cause a high-altitude detonation over Iran that would provoke a surge in the high-capacity power lines, crippling Iran's electric grid, as well as disabling all electronic devices.

An EMP attack.

However...

... As the Israeli F-35 was leaving Jordanian airspace it was shot down by the Russian Air Force.

Hence the publicised version of the Israeli counter response was such a travesty.

In the end all sides decided not to publicise the real news - to de-escalate what could well turn into WWIII.
Is this the same Russian air force that can't even manage to get air superiority over Ukraine, can't keep its aircraft flying for lack of parts and trained technicians, and doesn't have any forces in the Middle East to speak of...? :unsure:

Is this the same Russian air force that can't even manage to get air superiority over Ukraine, can't keep its aircraft flying for lack of parts and trained technicians, and doesn't have any forces in the Middle East to speak of...? :unsure:
You have no clue what reality looks like if you are not lying.

You have no clue what reality looks like if you are not lying.

Here we go.

Israel initially chose to respond with extreme force.

An F-35 loaded with a nuclear bomb was sent east over Jordan.

The mission: cause a high-altitude detonation over Iran that would provoke a surge in the high-capacity power lines, crippling Iran's electric grid, as well as disabling all electronic devices.

An EMP attack.

However...

... As the Israeli F-35 was leaving Jordanian airspace it was shot down by the Russian Air Force.

Hence the publicised version of the Israeli counter response was such a travesty.

In the end all sides decided not to publicise the real news - to de-escalate what could well turn into WWIII.
these fucking Zionists are determined to kill us all for their bullshit I guess.

Us support of Israel weakened after this....the assumption is that it is because of campus protests and the election....but maybe not. Israel was told to not escalate with Iran because the children of Washington decided that our military is not prepared to deal with Iran right now....if the Zionist Bastards defied this command there would be consequences.
there should be consequnences.

i'm tired of intelligent people going dumb over Israel.

Not our circus, not our monkeys.

America first.

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

I now have TWO separate, definitive confirmations from TWO ultra high level intel sources from TWO separate Asian nations. Working to get a third - at least a partial acknowledgment.

I moved to Asia 30 years ago. Built a unparalleled network. Trust my top sources a billion per cent.

The original source that led to my first post reconfirmed he stands by it. His words:

"I'm honestly surprised that people are surprised. Do they really think if something like this happened it's gonna be presented to them in front of their TVs? It's like history has taught them nothing."

Working on a first column - probably out tomorrow.

Many thanks to all who offered informed, sharp comment and criticism. This should be a collective effort to get to what might have happened: the shape of it, not necessarily the details as they were leaked.
If you have such proof how about citing a credible source and not 2 posts from the same jackass from twitter?

I dont know what is going on....this investigation will take days if not weeks.....but I do see a shit ton of swamp/Blob propaganda AKA brainwashing efforts...which tends to work with the American largely ignorant cowards.
No it would not take days or weeks. If there were a shred of credible evidence supporting your ridiculous claim everyone would know it by now.

I'll sleep the sleep of angels knowing that Pepe Escobar is on the case.:ROFLMAO:

Back