Robert De Niro SNAPS! Cuts Psychotic Anti-Trump Ad

DeNiro crossed the line with me a long time ago...... when he began denigrating Trump. Hollyweird is heavily entrenched in the Mockingbird CIA program and has been for more than 70 years.

Anybody who doesn't have the decency to denounce Trump in full voice
will not be regarded well in civilized circles.

Trump is a cretin,
but what are those who can't see the obvious?

Trump is a cretin,
Translation:

"You must vote how we tell you to vote or there will be heavy consequences for your family!" - NiftyNiblick and Saddam Hussein.

Translation:

"You must vote how we tell you to vote or there will be heavy consequences for your family!" - NiftyNiblick and Saddam Hussein.
I can't speak for the late Chancellor (or whatever the fuck his title was) Hussein.

Cite the thread where I posted that, Damo.
I wouldn't mind having that kind of juice, obviously,
but I've never claimed to have it.

I can't speak for the late Chancellor (or whatever the fuck his title was) Hussein.

It was a translation... I clearly noted such.

Nah, you're the voice of the "Brave New Democrat Party"... They threaten half of America, you know those folks that used to be opponents and are now considered "the enemy", with things like "not allowed into civil society" when what they really mean is they really wish that the guy who wanted to shoot a SCOTUS Justice they disagreed with was successful rather than arrested and that he continued on with more of "the enemy"....

You are the new Onceler, you speak for the Brave New Democrats...

Nah, you're the voice of the "Brave New Democrat Party"... They threaten half of America, you know those folks that used to be opponents and are now considered "the enemy", with things like "not allowed into civil society" when what they really mean is they really wish that the guy who wanted to shoot a SCOTUS Justice they disagreed with was successful rather than arrested and that he continued on with

It was a translation... I clearly noted such.

Nah, you're the voice of the "Brave New Democrat Party"... They threaten half of America, you know those folks that used to be opponents and are now considered "the enemy", with things like "not allowed into civil society" when what they really mean is they really wish that the guy who wanted to shoot a SCOTUS Justice they disagreed with was successful rather than arrested and that he continued on with more of "the enemy"....

You are the new Onceler, you speak for the Brave New Democrats...
How can you be so biased as to think an online persona with proud old-timer views is the voice of the Democratic party? You're the one thinking on the fringe with this bogus slander.

How can you be so biased as to think an online persona with proud old-timer views is the voice of the Democratic party? You're the one thinking on the fringe with this bogus slander.
The silence is deafening when a Democrat threatens every "Trump voter". The inaction is a (not very) subtle agreement to the sentiment expressed.

Trumpers just cannot see what damage they are doing. They will eventually find out, if Trump wins in November. But in that case, we all will lose.

Trump is a cretin,
You are calling more than 50% of the electorate degenerates. Maybe you should take a deep look at yourself.

Back