NATO takes out Russian Armavir Radar Station

The theory that makes the most sense is that this is prepping for the Zionist Bastards doing a nuclear strike on Iran.....which is WW3.
Hard to take your predictions seriously, last year you predicated the West would collapse in less than 90 days.

This is insanity. This is one of those situations that falls into the " things you just DONT do" column. You do not knock out a nuclear power nations ballistic missile early warning system because of the situation it puts them in. Knocking it out may cause them to THINK things might be happening that actually arent. In fact, its a good way to get yourself launched on. You only do this sort of thing if you are preparing to strike first,...but then follow thru with the strike immediately after. Not so in this case,...this is a game of high stakes chicken with all of our lives at stake. Somebody has to step in and de escalate the situation before this mess gets out of control to the point where there is no chance of de escalation. These people running the show are all CRAZY AS HELL.
why do you hate jews?

You should be willing to nuke the world for your Zionist overlords.

:chuckle:

Zionist Bastards..... an interesting choice of words. And what can Russia do to prevent a nuclear attack on Iran? If Israel wanted to hit Iran, it would be over before Putin had his 1st cup of coffee...... or tea or whatever Russians drink.
Ask yourself why the genocidal Jewish scum have NOT openly attacked Iran directly - apart from the cowardly strike on the Iranian consulate in Syria- and look at the effect of THAT.

why do you hate jews?

You should be willing to nuke the world for your Zionist overlords.

:chuckle:
LOL....Nothing to do with Jews but I have said many times in here going back years that if the powers that be were to feel like they were getting close to losing control and that the WHOLE TRUTH of the world and the system we are living in were close to coming out that they would have zero problem whatsoever bringing about WW3 and nuking the planet into the dust. In fact,....they wouldnt even think twice about it. We are dangerously close to that point right now.

Our battle is not with flesh and blood but with powers and principalities of the air....... ;)

LOL....Nothing to do with Jews but I have said many times in here going back years that if the powers that be were to feel like they were getting close to losing control and that the WHOLE TRUTH of the world and the system we are living in were close to coming out that they would have zero problem whatsoever bringing about WW3 and nuking the planet into the dust. In fact,....they wouldnt even think twice about it. We are dangerously close to that point right now.

Our battle is not with flesh and blood but with powers and principalities of the air....... ;)
that's why we keep going and make them go for it.

we have nothing to lose.

we are eternal beings.

Ask yourself why the genocidal Jewish scum have NOT openly attacked Iran directly - apart from the cowardly strike on the Iranian consulate in Syria- and look at the effect of THAT.
Jewish scum...another interesting choice of words.

that's why we keep going and make them go for it.

we have nothing to lose.

we are eternal beings.
Our enemy is afraid,...VERY afraid. Time is running out on them and they know it. None of the things that have happened in the last decade were ever about having evil men do evil. It was always about having GOOD men turn evil. The jig is about up and they out of pure hatred and spite wish to take as many of us with them as possible.

Our enemy is afraid,...VERY afraid. Time is running out on them and they know it. None of the things that have happened in the last decade were ever about having evil men do evil. It was always about having GOOD men turn evil. The jig is about up and they out of pure hatred and spite wish to take as many of us with them as possible.
many of them will lose their nerve. they know they're doing wrong.

they are not as far gone as even they themselves think.

forgiveness is real.

1048238-popular-wallpaper-jesus-1920x1080.jpg

Jewish scum...another interesting choice of words.
In case you hadn't yet grasped it- I'm anti-Zionist.
Christian Zionists are also scum- but they're not directly committing genocoide- just supplying the means.
If you intend to try to make a case for the genocidal Jewish scum of Israel- you'd best avoid me entirely. There is no case.

Christian Zionists are also scum- but they're not directly committing genocoide- just supplying the means.
If you intend to try to make a case for the genocidal Jewish scum of Israel- you'd best avoid me entirely. There is no case.
Wow you're scary.

SHut up, pigskin, your terrorist friends inf Hamas are getting what is coming to them.

Alexander Mercouris talks about this today in his daily....he concludes that damage was light. Not sure about that myself but I do note that the Russians have been silent on the matter. I also note a report that NATO made a second run at attacking the site, which failed.

Alastair Crooke talks about this on Judge Nap today.....He says that NATO is trying to force Russia into peace talks on NATO terms in Ukraine, but that it wont work....it instead provokes WW3.

I am taking a break from Tucker with Sachs....which I will finish.

Back