MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL RACE

Biden was the right guy to beat Trump in 2016 and he has set the country on the right path after the mess Trump handed him.

If Trump is the nominee again, Biden will beat him again.

It Trump cannot run, i doubt Biden will run, if there is time to put in someone else.

That someone would Gavin Newsome, who no one in the current GOP field (including Trump) would stand a chance against. Trump would be terrified to run against Gavin now.

Gavin would have a harder time winning the Dem Primaries than the GE. James Clyburn would be the key to that. He would have to be the face of why the Dem's were not going with Kamala and to sell Gavin to the black voters, so they did not lose them.

Actually, polling is showing that people are increasingly--a majority of people now-- that the Democrat party has moved too far to the Left and they want no part of that.

Voters Are Losing Faith in Joe Biden’s Democratic Party. How Much Will That Matter in 2024?
https://pro.morningconsult.com/anal...gn=state_of_parties_&utm_content=organic_post

Democrats Are Too Liberal For Their Own Voters
https://www.newsweek.com/democrats-liberal-voters-poll-1829683

The Left is its own worst enemy.

Actually, polling is showing that people are increasingly--a majority of people now-- that the Democrat party has moved too far to the Left and they want no part of that.

Voters Are Losing Faith in Joe Biden’s Democratic Party. How Much Will That Matter in 2024?
https://pro.morningconsult.com/anal...gn=state_of_parties_&utm_content=organic_post

Democrats Are Too Liberal For Their Own Voters
https://www.newsweek.com/democrats-liberal-voters-poll-1829683

The Left is its own worst enemy.

The Red Wave Is Real—Here are Eight Polls That Prove It

2lufqo.jpg

New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits

Updated 4:43 PM EDT, Sun October 23, 2016

Meanwhile in the reality that is NOT polls,
Democrats keep winning special elections in battleground states

Elections are the answer to Trumpism, which aims to undermine the Constitution that protects our freedoms.

Yesterday, we saw the antidote at work once again, and in battleground states, in special elections for state House seats in New Hampshire and Pennsylvania. Both victories were consistent with a 2023 national trend, with abortion-rights Democrats overperforming in the wake of the 2022 Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade, the 1973 decision that legalized abortion nationally.

In New Hampshire, Democrat Hal Rafter flipped a GOP seat in the southern part of the state. Rafter won 56 percent to 44 percent in a district that Trump won by less than a point in 2020, 49.1 to 48.7 percent. Though it’s a small district, that’s a 12 percent turnaround....

...Signs abound that voters’ reaction to the loss of those rights could carry into 2024.

In Pennsylvania, the victory of candidate Lindsay Powell was also consistent with a larger 2023 trend of Democratic overperformance....

...Brent Peabody of the Center for a New American Security has tracked Democrats’ overperformance in more than 20 state elections in 2023. The party’s candidates have outpaced Biden’s 2020 performance by substantial margins.

Noting the same trend, ABC News reported that Democrats had “outperformed the partisan lean” by an average of 10 percent in an analysis of 23 special elections in 2023. ..

(1) I am certain the Dems will take Biden out very soon. I think he'll be forced to stand down in about 2 months MAX.

NB: If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat.

Well that fell apart quickly. It is eight months since Biden was supposed to stand down by, and still nothing.

Have you eaten your hat yet?

Don't you know? Nazi dogs, Maga mooks and alt-right rummies NEVER admit they're wrong on any level .... just like their god Cheeto Jeezus.
When they refuse to admit they are wrong, it just makes me assume they are always wrong. They post something that does not sound right, and I will assume it is a lie, even without researching it.

I predict it will be a close election...and if Trump loses (as I expect him to)...he will throw a hissy fit and kis MAGA morons will attempt to do the same kind of shit they tried last election. Although I doubt it will be as large as last time. Nobody really wants to spend time in prison for that fat-assed child-man.

I predict it will be a close election...
IF there's an election, it won't be close at all. If there's another (s)election, then obviously it will be close, because ALL (s)elections are "close" by necessity of "finding" "juuuuuuuuuuuust enough ballots" in order to "win".

It's funny how there were a handful of States that were "razor thin margins", and out of those States, every single one of them were "won" by Demonkkkrats... days after what was supposed to be election day.
and if Trump loses (as I expect him to)...
Trump has never lost an election. He won his one and only election back in 2016, and IF another election is held in 2024, he will win THAT one too.
he will throw a hissy fit
Nope. That's what Demonkkkrats do.
and kis MAGA morons will attempt to do the same kind of shit they tried last election.
What "same kind of shit"? It was DEMONKKKRATS who were claiming election fraud after the last election.
Although I doubt it will be as large as last time. Nobody really wants to spend time in prison for that fat-assed child-man.
:ROFLMAO:

IF there's an election, it won't be close at all. If there's another (s)election, then obviously it will be close, because ALL (s)elections are "close" by necessity of "finding" "juuuuuuuuuuuust enough ballots" in order to "win".

It's funny how there were a handful of States that were "razor thin margins", and out of those States, every single one of them were "won" by Demonkkkrats... days after what was supposed to be election day.

Trump has never lost an election. He won his one and only election back in 2016, and IF another election is held in 2024, he will win THAT one too.

Nope. That's what Demonkkkrats do.

What "same kind of shit"? It was DEMONKKKRATS who were claiming election fraud after the last election.

:ROFLMAO:
Hey, Nutcase, how ya doin'?

Two Questions, if I may:

Why are MAGA morons such crybabies?

Why is damn near everyone in our country so out to get you people?

Two Questions, if I may:

Here's the question that they avoid like the plague, loss their minds and twist themselves into pretzels trying to seem rational in maintaining the Big Lie: If the election process in 2020 was so corrupt, then why did the GOP and it's sycophants accept the wins of the Republicans in various states USING THE EXACT SAME SYSTEM?

Now watch their heads explode! :sneaky: ;)

(1) I am certain the Dems will take Biden out very soon. I think he'll be forced to stand down in about 2 months MAX.

(2) Gavin Newsome ("American Psycho") will run against Trump as the Democratic nominee in the 2024 election.

(3) Trump will defeat Newsome in the 2024 race and be back at the helm for his second term as POTUR in 2025.

Should anyone has a more plausible analysis -let's hear it !

NB: If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat.

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter
Would you care for some ketchup for that hat?

Hey Frank. I'm doing quite well, actually.
Two Questions, if I may:
Fire away.
958991c179463f7498bd759dce64e6ee.jpg
Who is "you people"? There is no "damn near everyone" "out to get [me]", but Demonkkkrat NPC's are programmed to HATE me due to a number of reasons, including but not limited to:

Being white.
Being male.
Being straight.
Being Christian.
Being an ICE vehicle owner.
Being a gun owner.
Being a tractor owner.
Being a consumer of meat products.
Being a resident of a rural area.
Not buying into the "safest most secure election ever" BS.
Not buying into the Church of Covid BS.
Not buying into the Church of Green BS.
Not buying into the Church of Global Warming BS.
Not buying into the Church of Karl Marx BS.
Not buying into the Church of Depravity BS.

Fire away.

View attachment 26584

Who is "you people"? There is no "damn near everyone" "out to get [me]", but Demonkkkrat NPC's are programmed to HATE me due to a number of reasons, including but not limited to:

Being white.
Being male.
Being straight.
Being Christian.
Being a gun owner.
Being a tractor owner.
Oh!

Fire away.

View attachment 26584

Being white.
Being male.
Being straight.
Being Christian.
Being a gun owner.
Being a tractor owner.
You could add...

Having a happy life
Having a good job
Owning your own home
Ability to do a trade or work with your hands

You could add...

Having a happy life

There is no price that fits a happy life. I know people who just revel in unhappiness. ME...I have a very happy life.

Also a very content life. Being too content when young is not good...better to strive. But fcontent at my age is also priceless.

Having a good job

I'm 87. Fuck the good job. ;)

Owning your own home

We've owned our for 30 years. It was not a large mortgage...and we paid it off quickly.

Ability to do a trade or work with your hands

I can open a beer. Good enough for me.

Lots of people are just not happy...not content (in a bad way).

Back