MAGA Idiots Fail to Spin Away Embarrassing Fact on Trump Bronx Rally

Note that many of the attendees were actually protesters. I'm estimating about half :)

No doubt even some of the 800-1000 surrounding the stage were protestors. It's a good way to gather intel by photographing the faces of those in attendance and matching them to 1/6ers or file for future use.

It's not too hard to impersonate a MAGAt; wear a MAGA hat, pro-Trump t-shirt, look stupid and wear a GoPro camera while smiling and yelling "Fuck Joe Biden" to everyone you see. The ones who smile back are suspects. LOL

8rmdop.jpg

Spoken like a true worshipper of "Major Bone Spurs"!
I think all three were major weasels when it came to the draft. Considering that roughly 30% (about a third) of all draftees were turned down for service, and those that were drafted generally didn't go to Vietnam but instead backfilled positions in the US and Europe for their two years--I could go into detail as to why but it isn't worth it--I'd say those that tried so hard to avoid the draft were largely wasting their time.

Of the three, Trump, Biden, and Clinton, as I said only Clinton was a true draft dodger. Trump and Biden simply gamed the system.

No doubt even some of the 800-1000 surrounding the stage were protestors. It's a good way to gather intel by photographing the faces of those in attendance and matching them to 1/6ers or file for future use.

It's not too hard to impersonate a MAGAt; wear a MAGA hat, pro-Trump t-shirt, look stupid and wear a GoPro camera while smiling and yelling "Fuck Joe Biden" to everyone you see. The ones who smile back are suspects. LOL

8rmdop.jpg
Well, you just proved you're too stupid to pass as a MAGAt.

8rmdop.jpg
I watched the thrilling rally with everyone there being big time Trump supporters, and there were zero protestors. But please do keep up with your nonsensical stupid replies.

So, mob rule.
you just say this because Biden can't get 5 people together for a rallly.

you're actually contemptuous of the majority (working people).

this is why you nuts have spiralled into a "cancel democracy to save democracy" fugue state of deranged and conflicted idiocy.

:magagrin:

So, mob rule.
No, just thousands upon thousand of more people watching, listening and cheering an American First president. You want to see mobs, I suggest you join the Marxist Leftist BLM mob of violent acts of over a year that destroyed cities, small businesses and murdered some 2 dozen people

No, just thousands upon thousand of more people watching, listening and cheering an American First president. You want to see mobs, I suggest you join the Marxist Leftist BLM mob of violent acts of over a year that destroyed cities, small businesses and murdered some 2 dozen people
Always about race for you fascists.

I watched the thrilling rally with everyone there being big time Trump supporters, and there were zero protestors. But please do keep up with your nonsensical stupid replies.
Were you there or did you watch it on the close-up shots on Fox News? What does that have to do with my point about infiltrating and recording those attending a rally for private or law enforcement use?

Is that why you don't attend these rallies, Hater? Fear of being outed?

Yc7Ja6p.jpg

Is that why you support MAGA violence, Hater, because of the Oregon and George Floyd riots? To get even?

Back