Is it time to start merging all the "genocidal JEWS" threads?

Ready Creek and China squandered have been locked at the top forever.

The board is being spammed with unverified Hamas terrorist propaganda. At least move them to the conspiracy section.
I say no.

get over it, Zionist.

respect free speech.

of course, I have no technical say in the matter.

By the way, you are supporting genocide.
Even using the numbers from Hamas, the numbers simply do not say "genocide". If Israel was really trying to kill all "Palestinians" there would be far more dead by now. Hamas isn't a race, this isn't "genocide". I get that they are heavy handed, I get that you don't like them, but pretending that it is genocide when the numbers clearly indicate it isn't doesn't help your case.

Even using the numbers from Hamas, the numbers simply do not say "genocide". If Israel was really trying to kill all "Palestinians" there would be far more dead by now. Hamas isn't a race, this isn't "genocide". I get that they are heavy handed, I get that you don't like them, but pretending that it is genocide when the numbers clearly indicate it isn't doesn't help your case.
As Stalin said, one death is a tragedy. A million is a statistic.

Genocide has nothing to do with statistics.

As Stalin said, one death is a tragedy. A million is a statistic.

Genocide has nothing to do with statistics.
And a few thousand among millions is not a genocide. There can be a case made against their actions, but saying "genocide" all the time when the only side that says that everyone must die when they push every Jew into the ocean isn't Israel is absurd.

Do better. Say real things, don't try to emotionally sway me with untruths and misapplication of statistics. State the truth, and stop trying to emotionally kidnap the brains of idiots.

And a few thousand among millions is not a genocide. There can be a case made against their actions, but saying "genocide" all the time when the only side that says that everyone must die when they push every Jew into the ocean isn't Israel is absurd.

Do better. Say real things, don't try to emotionally sway me with untruths and misapplication of statistics. State the truth, and stop trying to emotionally kidnap the brains of idiots.
Number is not how historians define genocide.

Number is not how historians define genocide.
Words mean things. A genocide is when you try to kill every member of a "race" of people. It does not fit here, it is a lie. If the central theme of your argument is a lie then everything in your argument is a lie. Do better, I'm willing to listen, but I (and most free and intelligent people) reject anything them stems from a central lie and expands on it.

no.

I just don't want our blood and treasure and international good will destroyed over the issue.
Have you always buckled to peer pressure? Hamas wants the river to the sea. Do you not understand that?

Don't pretend you want less gov;t spending. You don't.

International good will? ... with what countries do we have that? ... they all just take and take from the American citizens.

Our blood? ... you mean the U.S. hostages that Biden has let the Muslim terrorists keep?

Anyone who supports the use of human shields is a sadistic SOB..

Last edited:
Have you always buckled to peer pressure?

Don't pretend you want less gov;t spending.

International good will? ... with what countries do we have that? ... they all just take and take from the American citizens.
America first.

not our circus, not our monkeys.

shoud we just Nuke Iran right now?

America first.

not our circus, not our monkeys.

shoud we just Nuke Iran right now?
Fake outrage. :palm:

You didn't give a shit when Muslims starved 10's of thousands of Palestinians in Yarmouk, Syria. You never give a shit when muslims kill muslims, or use them as human shields.

Fake outrage. :palm:

You didn't give a shit when Muslims starved 10's of thousands of Palestinians in Yarmouk, Syria. You never give a shit when muslims kill muslims, or use them as human shields.
I would prefer they also didn't do these things.

its stupidity and evil on all sides.

I think we all can do better.

there is a small faction of humans trying to not let us evolve past profitized slaughter.

They will lose.

I would prefer they also didn't do these things.

its stupidity and evil on all sides.

I think we all can do better.

there is a small faction of humans trying to not let us evolve past profitized slaughter.

They will lose.
Your fantasy wishes are meaningless in this moment.

The reality is that the Palestinians do not want peace with Israel; have never wanted peace with Israel, and will keep killing Jews ... even on a shoestring budget.

Last edited:
Back