Geert Wilders Says, ‘Until the Very End I Support Israel’

Guno צְבִי

Am Yisrael Chai
Speaking to the Dutch parliament earlier this week, Wilders noted that Israel did not attack another country — but rather, was invaded on October 7, 2023 by thousands of Hamas-led terrorists from Gaza.

On that day — Simchat Torah that fell on Shabbat — the terrorists tortured, mutilated, raped, burned and slaughtered some 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals, abducting another 253 into Gaza and wounding thousands more.

“For me and my party it is not difficult to understand who we support,” Wilders told the Dutch lawmakers. “Are we with the Jewish people who are fighting for their lives, or are we with the extremist Islamist scum who want to destroy it?

Wilders is commonly considered to be a malignant fascist.
He'll be sterilizing Jews as soon as he thinks he'll get away with it.

Last edited:
Wilders is commonly considered to be a malignant fascist.
It's common for racists like Wilders to feign support for Jews while harboring plans for another Shoa.

Tommy Robinson- leading British fascist;

tommy-robinson-at-Israel-rally-Copy.jpg

Speaking to the Dutch parliament earlier this week, Wilders noted that Israel did not attack another country — but rather, was invaded on October 7, 2023 by thousands of Hamas-led terrorists from Gaza.

On that day — Simchat Torah that fell on Shabbat — the terrorists tortured, mutilated, raped, burned and slaughtered some 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals, abducting another 253 into Gaza and wounding thousands more.

“For me and my party it is not difficult to understand who we support,” Wilders told the Dutch lawmakers. “Are we with the Jewish people who are fighting for their lives, or are we with the extremist Islamist scum who want to destroy it?

isn't geert vilders a racist?

who cares what racists think?

isn't geert vilders a racist?

who cares what racists think?
No, only idiots would say that.

The PVV manifesto includes ideas such as “less Islam in the Netherlands through non-Western immigration and halt to asylum.” Throughout the manifesto, Wilders also proposes stricter immigration policies and opting out from current EU migration rules. The PVV also opposes dual nationality.

The PVV manifesto includes ideas such as “less Islam in the Netherlands through non-Western immigration and halt to asylum.” Throughout the manifesto, Wilders also proposes stricter immigration policies and opting out from current EU migration rules. The PVV also opposes dual nationality.

yep. racism.

the ADL says all this is racist.

On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

Israeli infants were burned alive and beheaded.

The cowards in Hamas are getting what they richly deserve.

On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

Earl- you are a moron with a penchant for repetitious mendacity.
October 7th was a reprisal attack- after genocidal Jews had murdered almost 500 Palestinians, including women and children, in the West Bank during 2023 prior to October 7th. These killings form part of the evidence of Israeli genocide being brought before the ICJ by several countries.

No occupation = no resistance to occupation. Israeli Jews- go home.

Biden said his support for Israel is unwavering. Biden is a HUGE liar.

Back