Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to stay out of the spotlight...unless someone here reports you...;)
(I imagine you're watching a bit of baseball...and celebrating the end of school. and your graduates..it's that time of year...:))
Wku6W7i.gif

Regular people are sick of the politicization of everything, esp. religion.
How would you know what regular people think? Granted, you might have some insight into the thinking of the cowardly, dishonest and eternally HATEFUL, but you don't seem to have a clue about regular people, especially rational adults.

Young ppl in particular want no part of it.
... except for the young people who really get into it.

Have you ever tried just speaking for yourself? ... or are you so much of a self loather that your only respite is to imagine that you are all the other people besides yourself?

In any event, you only speak for yourself and your HATRED of everything.

JPP MAGATs though? Not much at all.
You HATE America. You are miserable. It must totally suck to be you.

It's also concerning about the drop in Church Attendance across the country. It seems like it has been dropping since Donnie Showed Up!
The technical word for that is "competition." The rise in attendance of competing new churches and denominations is causing a drop in every previously existing church/denomination.

The overall trend, however, is increasing church attendance when you add them all up.

“Faith is about doing. You are how you act, not just how you believe.”

― Mitch Albom (66 today)

[meme deleted that was created by someone else]
Yet another complete waste of bandwidth on your part. You can't be bothered to make an original contribution, even a small one, because that would require far too much work and would tax your paltry cognitive resources beyond recommended tolerances.

Was that rant directed at moi? And is it worth taking IBDeMon off ignore to read it? :unsure:
One's stupidity, dishonesty and cowardice is directly proportional to his pride in his "ignore" lists.

I see that you are very proud of having me on "ignore", to the point that you virtue-signal it. I greatly appreciate all that you do.

Have a great day.

“Faith is about doing. You are how you act, not just how you believe.”

― Mitch Albom (66 today)
This was our belief back when I was a child still afflicted with Catholicism.
I still believe that we are as we act
more than as we believe, however.

This was NOT the belief of conservative fundamentalist Christians
who proclaimed that salvation comes from faith alone.

In any case, I'm broadly acknowledged as a prick
and thus expected to act like it.
Am I pulling my weight?

Am I pulling my weight?
Keep in mind that I taught for 30 years... and even with retirement I'm still quite the excellent judge of people after all those years of practice... You don't fool me a bit...;)

In a conversation about the Butkers comments Bill Maher said this

"“Can’t that just be a choice too? And I feel like they feel very put upon, like there’s only one way to be a good person and that’s to get an advanced degree from one of those asshole factories like Harvard.”"

It certainly sums up leftism and accurately reflects the garbage thats being pumped out of those asshole factories. Hilarious and spot on!

Keep in mind that I taught for 30 years... and even with retirement I'm still quite the excellent judge of people after all those years of practice... You don't fool me a bit...;)
remember nifty there allowed himself to be a human punching bag

Am I pulling my weight?
No you're not at all acknowledged as a prick. You're acknowledged as a leftist nitwit to be pitied or ridiculed depending on values of the person mocking you.

“Faith is about doing. You are how you act, not just how you believe.” ― Mitch Albom (66 today)
Bear in mind that this is one of the differences between Catholics and various Christian denominations. Catholics hold the position that one's deeds are paramount while other denominations hold that the belief/faith is all that matters.

The technical word for that is "competition." The rise in attendance of competing new churches and denominations is causing a drop in every previously existing church/denomination.

The overall trend, however, is increasing church attendance when you add them all up.
Trumptarrds are politicizing religion, and people are rejecting it by staying home from church!

Nobody's got time for that!

Next.

Oh, you are back... Can you answer my question from the other thread. Did you believe Trump when he said he would testify?

Bear in mind that this is one of the differences between Catholics and various Christian denominations. Catholics hold the position that one's deeds are paramount while other denominations hold that the belief/faith is all that matters.
My concern is for the people who aren't about Either of those...but are the harshest critics of others...

Oh, you are back... Can you answer my question from the other thread. Did you believe Trump when he said he would testify?
I did... And yes, I believed him.I still believe that if it would have been necessary he would have testified..

I did... And yes, I believed him.I still believe that if it would have been necessary he would have testified..
Finally, you fell for it. He knew he was never going to testify, can you imagine the impeachment? It would have made Cohen look like a saint.

He defrauded an entire charity.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, as I've always said...
Good question, though...why did the "NFL" feel the need to make such a blanket statement? You may have noticed...Harrison was not in a KC uniform during the ceremony... (He's a pretty good player, though, isn't he? Even though I'm a Browns not KC fan...) If he offended you, simply don't watch KC and you won't have to see him score...that goes for anyone who he angered...
There was no mention of women staying in their place, btw...I'm not sure why you keep mentioning that...

This is really an individual thing, where modern religions do not take the misogynistic quotes in the bible as gospel anymore. But obviously the TRUMPTARDS are using the Misogynistic attitudes about women in the Bible as gospel and now using them to control women in America. Butker used the wrong place and event to expose his Twrerped Religious sexist believes.

At some point, you have to be SMART enough to understand that Stoning your Wife or Daughter to death because you are accusing her of adultery will land you in jail or a death sentence- even if the Bible say's that is the way to deal with women adulterers.

YOU KNOW THIS IS WRONG- AND SOMETHING THAT HAS MANY CHRISTIANS VERY CONFUSED-Like you!

Last edited:
Back