Alt Right Karens Are Crazy, As They Try To Arrest Police

Walt

Back To Reality

The police are very kind to these crazy alt right karens. I cannot help but think it would end differently had they been Black. That being said, I think the police should be kind to everyone, not meaner to these crazy alt right karens.

i'm left with the notion of 'who watches the watchers'...........but then most people these days are more than happy to submit to tyranny

The police are very kind to these crazy alt right karens. I cannot help but think it would end differently had they been Black. That being said, I think the police should be kind to everyone, not meaner to these crazy alt right karens.

Not right wing. Nowhere were the cops mean to these Karens. It was the other way around.

People be crazy these days. Thank God for videocams so we can see it. LOL

She's the equivalent of an asshole bitching at the waitress for how his corned beef hash was cooked. Not a lawyer, but telling this to streets cops seems just as idiotic. She needs to go to a fucking lawyer or the police desk.

People be crazy these days. Thank God for videocams so we can see it. LOL

She's the equivalent of an asshole bitching at the waitress for how his corned beef hash was cooked. Not a lawyer, but telling this to streets cops seems just as idiotic. She needs to go to a fucking lawyer or the police desk.

The police try so hard to be polite to these Karens.

You bring up an interesting point. We almost all have cameras with us almost all the time. Maybe people just seem crazier because we are able to film them.

The police try so hard to be polite to these Karens.

You bring up an interesting point. We almost all have cameras with us almost all the time. Maybe people just seem crazier because we are able to film them.

Agreed. In their case I think some were recorded by themselves.

IMO, most just want to mean something....so they act self-righteous or actually believe they are....which is usually the case. What sane, balanced, middle-class person would do such a thing?

6paq3j.jpg

She's definitely na leftist dingbat

How do you know she's an alt right? I'd think that you don't.

There is no such thing as 'alt-right'.

If you want to laugh at Karens, go ahead. They certainly deserve it. Don't try to assign a political position to any of them though.

Back