Goalposts moved!

I have said for weeks, that one can literally see rightwing posters here moving the goal posts in real time.

Collusion may or may not be a crime. Covering it up, lying about it, and obstructing legitimate investigations most certainly can be.
I did not even realize we needed a law to tell American presidential candidates to not seek help from foreign adversaries in undermining American democracy. I thought it was self-evident to patriotic Americans that you simply do not do crap like that.
4woxHBo.jpg

Yet the DNC and Hillary did just that. They paid a foreign operative (who hated Trump) to dig up dirt using Russian sources that were largely unverified. Then funneled the info to the FBI and Press to push for an investigation. All based on a bunch of unsubstantiated opposition research. All to try to de-legitimize the Presidential election.

Arguing whether collusion is a crime is insane. The fact is, if his people teamed with Russians to steal the election, it is a horrible affront and a nail into the American election system. It is against free and honest elections.
Well, technically not a crime. That is satisfying to you rightys? What about having elections results moved by foreign countries. I suppose European and middle east countries are free to enter into our elections since it not criminal.

I know you rightys cannot be honest about it, but what would you have done if Hillary colluded to beat Trump? This would have been all you cared about in politics. The screaming, bleating and crying would have dominated all news.

You guys are despicable.

Democrat Adlai Stevenson was offered help by the Russians, and he told them to fuck off. It was crystal clear to him that allowing foreign powers to meddle in our elections was a danger to democracy.
https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/164769

The contrast with Trump and his boot-licking sycophants is extraordinary. Treason, by any other name....
4woxHBo.jpg

Asking if collusion is a crime or not is like asking if killing someone is a crime.

Usually killing someone is a crime, but if you are in the military and kill the enemy on the battle field, no its not.
If you are the State and you are executing a murderer sentenced to death, no its not.

If you shoot your wife when you find her in bed with another man, yes it is.

How the hell did you ever pass the bar?

Collusion is not a federal crime. So yeah, your analogy is as usual, full of shit.

Read this article moron and try to educate yourself for once.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/12/what-is-collusion-215366

Detect the subtle shift in Trader Trump’s rhetoric? From no collusion to Collusion is not a crime!

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b5f0e36e4b0b15aba9afd95

No. They have always maintained that collusion is not a crime.

Even if Trump took the meeting where is the crime? There isn’t won. But hey Mueller got Manafort on 11 year old tax evasion so that is something. Congrats

Meanwhile Kavanaugh will be put on the bench and there is nothing you can do about it. How does that make you feel? Weak? Ineffectual? Helpless?

I think the next step will be grudgingly admitting that there was collusion but that it did not amount to a crime.

Isn’t that the democrat party MO?

Isn’t that how you always defend Hillary’s misdeeds?

But tell us. Was meeting with the Russian a crime?

Asking if collusion is a crime or not is like asking if killing someone is a crime.

Usually killing someone is a crime, but if you are in the military and kill the enemy on the battle field, no its not.
If you are the State and you are executing a murderer sentenced to death, no its not.

If you shoot your wife when you find her in bed with another man, yes it is.

This is not an argument. This is an attempt at obfuscation.

Is collusion a crime?

Conspiracy is a crime. But that is a pretty high bar for your boy Mueller to clear.

Arguing whether collusion is a crime is insane. The fact is, if his people teamed with Russians to steal the election, it is a horrible affront and a nail into the American election system. It is against free and honest elections.
Well, technically not a crime. That is satisfying to you rightys? What about having elections results moved by foreign countries. I suppose European and middle east countries are free to enter into our elections since it not criminal.

I know you rightys cannot be honest about it, but what would you have done if Hillary colluded to beat Trump? This would have been all you cared about in politics. The screaming, bleating and crying would have dominated all news.

You guys are despicable.

The ones who are being dishonest is left wing nuts like you. If you want to look at who ACTUALLY colluded with the Russians to steal the election... look no further than the DNC and Hillary.

Democrat Adlai Stevenson was offered help by the Russians, and he told them to fuck off. It was crystal clear to him that allowing foreign powers to meddle in our elections was a danger to democracy.
https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/164769

The contrast with Trump and his boot-licking sycophants is extraordinary. Treason, by any other name....

Of the two candidates, which ACTUALLY received support from the Russians via Steele?

Any idiot can see that there is criminal collusion and non-criminal collusion.

Is that defined in legal statute? Did Mueller tell you that?

You are all over the place contradicting yourself in this very thread.

One minute you imply Mueller isn’t investigating “collusion” the next you are trying to define legal and illegal collusion.

The ones who are being dishonest is left wing nuts like you. If you want to look at who ACTUALLY colluded with the Russians to steal the election... look no further than the DNC and Hillary.

That's a bit absurd, but we can set it aside from now.

Trump is our President & leader...don't you at least think he should have, at some point along the way, expressed SOME public concern about Russia's attempts to interfere in a U.S. election? Are you satisfied with his reaction to what has transpired w/ Russia?

That's a bit absurd, but we can set it aside from now.

Trump is our President & leader...don't you at least think he should have, at some point along the way, expressed SOME public concern about Russia's attempts to interfere in a U.S. election? Are you satisfied with his reaction to what has transpired w/ Russia?

You calling it absurd doesn't make it so. It is a FACT. Period.

No, I think his speech after meeting with Putin was nonsense.

Do you have a problem with Obama admin telling their cyber security chief to stand down knowing that the Russians were trying to hack and interfere in our elections?

You guys are despicable.

So you admit it isn’t a crime and Mueller is investigating a non crime?

Good for you

Hell we are going to do it again in 2018 and there is nothing you can do about it.

No, but the poor, twigguh'd RW hacks and trolls here cling to that term because their lord and savior Twump uses it so often.

They're simply too stupid to do otherwise.

I don’t care what Trader Trump says Mueller is investigating, I only care what Mueller IS investigating.

Yet the DNC and Hillary did just that. They paid a foreign operative (who hated Trump) to dig up dirt using Russian sources that were largely unverified. Then funneled the info to the FBI and Press to push for an investigation. All based on a bunch of unsubstantiated opposition research. All to try to de-legitimize the Presidential election.

Cite?

Back