ethically (and legally) appropriate application of deadly force

Martin also had a right to stand his ground. No one has heard his side of the story. If Zimmerman had been killed, Martin could have used the same law. The entire episode can be summed up as, "Two morons met on a dark, rainy, Florida street."

RETURNING is not "standing your ground", no matter how many ways you twist it or want it to be.

The "ear witness", on the phone, verified that Martin returned, confronted Zimmerman, and then assaulted him.

Or are you saying she's a liar??

No, I am saying that I have heard all of your arguments and none have changed my mind. But, instead of talking to his girlfriend, Martin should have been dialing 9-1-1.

Your side won. You have nothing to complain about. The white guy won.

No, I am saying that I have heard all of your arguments and none have changed my mind. But, instead of talking to his girlfriend, Martin should have been dialing 9-1-1.

Your side won. You have nothing to complain about. The white guy won.

And you have presented a single fact that makes me want to question the outcome.

So now Hispanics are "White", when it fits the liberal narrative whine??

And you have presented a single fact that makes me want to question the outcome.

So now Hispanics are "White", when it fits the liberal narrative whine??

You are conceding that, for you, the issues are racism and "liberals." You managed to work both into a single sentence.

I, on the other hand, know a few things about criminal justice. Do you believe that potential jurors are asked their political affiliation?

hear·say
ˈhirˌsā/Submit
noun

LAW
the report of another person's words by a witness, usually disallowed as evidence in a court of law.
"everything they had told him would have been ruled out as hearsay"

You are conceding that, for you, the issues are racism and "liberals." You managed to work both into a single sentence.

I, on the other hand, know a few things about criminal justice. Do you believe that potential jurors are asked their political affiliation?

Nope; because it doesn't bother me what race someone might be.

Just because you've been hauled before a Judge, several times, does not make you that knowledgeable regarding criminal justice. :D

Just because you've been hauled before a Judge, several times, does not make you that knowledgeable regarding criminal justice. :D

No, but decades as an investigator, including several years of criminal defense investigation allows me to claim knowledge. Besides, those charges were never proven. :laugh:

Arabs aren't a race unto themselves, you near sighted boob. :D

' Race' itself is an outdated concept, shrunken-head- but you didn't appear to know that when you started posting about it. Moron
You're so dumb you're led by morons.

' Race' itself is an outdated concept, shrunken-head- but you didn't appear to know that when you started posting about it. Moron
You're so dumb you're led by morons.

You're the one who suggested that Arabs were a "race", you trollshit. :D

You're the one who suggested that Arabs were a "race", you trollshit.

The suggestion was within the framework of your own stupidity, parrot- and used to illustrate your hypocrisy.

USlessFREEDOM;

Not bad. Two posts and you're a moronic hypocrite.

The suggestion was within the framework of your own stupidity, parrot- and used to illustrate your hypocrisy.

Not bad. Two posts and you're a moronic hypocrite.

Untrue; because this the following exchange:

Nope; because it doesn't bother me what race someone might be. :D
Unless they're Arabs, eh- you snivelling hypocritical pseudo-American moron.
Arabs aren't a race unto themselves, you near sighted boob. :D

After that, you started back pedaling. :D

Delusional trollshit from the forum parrot. It's good that you try to explain your hypocrisy though. It resonates as an acknowledgement of it.

Now THERE'S a term you can try to parrot.

Delusional trollshit from the forum parrot. It's good that you try to explain your hypocrisy though. It resonates as an acknowledgement of it.

Now THERE'S a term you can try to parrot.

It's your hypocrisy that needs an explanation; because first you offer that Arabs are a race and then when spanked about it, you backpedal.

:truestory:

Back