MAGA! Full steam ahead!

Stretch

Can't stop the Trump...go Trump baby! Go Trump baby! :usflag:

President Trump To Hold 30+ MAGA Rallies Between Now and Midterms.

ext

30+ safe spaces.

Let me guess: he'll point to the media there and call them the "most dishonest people." He'll use the phrase "witch hunt" numerous times. People will chant "lock her up."

What a fucking jerkoff Donald Trump is.

About the only people who are bigger fucking jerkoffs...are the people who still support him!

browning_1-042017.jpg

battle-for-reichstag-1945-BPB0NG.jpg

don't kid yourself. 86 seats are up for retiring Congress Critters - 60 of those are Republican.
a lot of Republicans decided to retire early -being squeamish Critters.

So the House is a done deal, but the Senate should be a pick up or of 1 or 2 for the Repubs.

What has the House done? nothing. What will the Dems do? nothing.

The only difference is that Stuck Pig Dems will squeal about impeachment -that goes nowhere-
just like the Mueller investigation goes nowhere on collusion.

Congress is 100% dysfunctional whether its Dem or Republican

don't kid yourself. 86 seats are up for a retiring Congress Critter - 60 of those are Republican.
a lot of Republicans decided to retire early -being squeamish Critters.

So the House is a done deal, but the Senate should be a pick up or of 1 2 for the Repubs.

What has the House done? nothing. What will the Dems do? nothing.

The only difference is that Stuck Pig Dems will squeal about impeachment -that goes nowhere-
just like the Mueller investigation goes nowhere on collusion.

Congress is 100% dysfunctional whether its Dem or Republican

You're right about the Senate - but a 1-2 seat pickup is a catastrophe for the GOP considering the landscape and how many seats Dems have to protect.

Can't wait for November.

You're right about the Senate - but a 1-2 seat pickup is a catastrophe for the GOP considering the landscape and how many seats Dems have to protect.

Can't wait for November.
meh. 1-2 minimum. I haven't looked that closely.
The Senate will be Republican for all of Trumps 8 years most likely.
So any more SCOTUS and Federal judges get appointed by Trump and confirmed.

Just like Obama Congress will be DOA / flat on it's back / for 6 more years otherwise.

I've always laughed at this. So much America is the greatest everything blah blah for years. Then we have them chanting we have to make it great again, because an overinflated bop it doll, started chanting stupid slogans in their intellectual wheelhouse. America's the greatest, so lets make America great again. Do I need to point out the stupidity, or do the Trump-Magnon's get it?

30+ safe spaces.

Let me guess: he'll point to the media there and call them the "most dishonest people." He'll use the phrase "witch hunt" numerous times. People will chant "lock her up."

He may reprise his impression of a disabled person, or badmouth John McCain. We can only wait and see.

Can't wait for November.

I almost wish we'd elect some lesbian diva in as president, just so they can see what it was like for everyone else with Trump. Give them something that makes every fiber of their being cringe, and let them sit their while we divert an over abundance of defense spending into planting trees, and flower gardens across the nation . Rainbow American flag, at the White House. :laugh:

I almost wish we'd elect some lesbian diva in as president, just so they can see what it was like for everyone else with Trump. Give them something that makes every fiber of their being cringe, and let them sit their while we divert an over abundance of defense spending into planting trees, and flower gardens across the nation . Rainbow American flag, at the White House. :laugh:

Ummm, we had your lord and savior for eight years. We know what it's like.

Ummm, we had your lord and savior for eight years. We know what it's like.

I follow Jesus, not a decent politician among a river of shitty ones. So work on not pulling illiterate hater rhetoric out. If you want to give liberals crap, try reality. If you're Christian, declaring who someones God is, in a put down, is sacrilegious, and insulting. If Obama bugged you the Trump does us, you had your head up your butt, and didn't know what you really had. Why Don't you tell us some blasphemous scandals Obama had.

Compared to birtherism, and putting "Hussein" in message board names?

I never once questioned Hussein's legitimacy.

How many wags just on here think 2016 was ‘a sham election’? Which isn’t surprising since at least one poll showed that 86% of Democrats believe Russians affected the election outcome:

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/wa3gpxn761/econTabReport.pdf#page115

That nearly nine out of ten individuals in one party believes something no serious observers believe is disturbing. Or it should be because it’s a kind of hysteria.

Have I said I loathe the media yet today?

I've always laughed at this. So much America is the greatest everything blah blah for years. Then we have them chanting we have to make it great again, because an overinflated bop it doll, started chanting stupid slogans in their intellectual wheelhouse. America's the greatest, so lets make America great again. Do I need to point out the stupidity, or do the Trump-Magnon's get it?

You mean like "Hope and Change"?

Back